Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 911121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Now Available... FEG P9M's

Quote Originally Posted by reid134 View Post
    37$ for a new slide from marstar i think
    Nope, try $223.50 instead, and they're sold out!

I was set to buy one when they came available again...until the only way to buy one is the package "deal" they being sold as now. Pretty disappointed actually. I passed on several decent buys on 9mm 's while waiting on the FEG to be available again. Didn't think I'd see this play out the way it did.
    .30 WCF....emptying saddles since 1895.

Quote Originally Posted by Gun Lover View Post
    Forcing buyers to pay for something 99.99% don't need and will probable never use. NOT COOL! I know, I know, it's a take it or leave it thing and nobody's twisting my arm to force me to buy it. Nevertheless, NOT COOL! A somewhat sleazy tactic that I never thought I'd see from a long time CG sponsor.
    Really? I guess some people just choose to see negatives in everything they see.

Those that really want a good deal on this gun will wait for an opportunity for a deal to complete the lower, and be able to sell it for decent money.

I don't understand the negative. You had an opportunity to buy one when they were available...could this be sour grapes?
    Noli Illegitimi Carborundum
    Member: CSSA, CCFR

μολὼν λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by Gun Lover View Post
    Forcing buyers to pay for something 99.99% don't need and will probable never use. NOT COOL! I know, I know, it's a take it or leave it thing and nobody's twisting my arm to force me to buy it. Nevertheless, NOT COOL! A somewhat sleazy tactic that I never thought I'd see from a long time CG sponsor.
    Just clueless.....
    FEG is long gone out of business...about 10 years now, these are all NOS pistols (probably made in the 90's) that are interchangeable with BHP parts, there won't be more of these coming or more of these made. Price out some BHP parts to get an idea of what a good deal this is. I bought them seperate from Questar for $50 more then this deal, and I have no complaints...yep, this deal is $50 less then when they had pistols and frames seperately....complete pistol with 95% spare parts....and people are complaining.

Proper link to these https://shopquestar.com/shopping65/s...?id=2373&bc=no
    Last edited by Hitzy; 09-21-2013 at 02:04 PM.
    It's getting a little bit Sunday around here.....

Quote Originally Posted by the judge View Post
    I was set to buy one when they came available again...until the only way to buy one is the package "deal" they being sold as now. Pretty disappointed actually. I passed on several decent buys on 9mm 's while waiting on the FEG to be available again. Didn't think I'd see this play out the way it did.
    Maybe do a little research....FEG went tits up in 2004, no more of these being made, probably no more coming in, these would be NOS from over 10 years ago....passing up other deals waiting for this to come back is pretty rediculous. Buy it and sell the parts gun, end up with the complete fun for under $300
    It's getting a little bit Sunday around here.....

I don't need to do any research, I am well aware of the status of FEG. I've wanted one of these pistols for some time. My point is I'd be happy to have the pistol alone minus the extra frame. When Questar sold just the pistol alone, they were gone before I even heard about them being available. There was an indication more might be coming, so I held off. More came but the stipulation of purchase inlcudes a bunch of extra stuff I don't need. I imagine the receivers weren't selling well by themselves so they decided in order to move some it had to be a package deal. Fair enough, just doesn't work for me. And the price for the guns alone was very attractive. I don't do package deals to get one item that I want, doesn't work for me.

I don't need to do any research, I am well aware of the status of FEG. I've wanted one of these pistols for some time. My point is I'd be happy to have the pistol alone minus the extra frame. When Questar sold just the pistol alone, they were gone before I even heard about them being available. There was an indication more might be coming, so I held off. More came but the stipulation of purchase inlcudes a bunch of extra stuff I don't need. I imagine the receivers weren't selling well by themselves so they decided in order to move some it had to be a package deal. Fair enough, just doesn't work for me. And the price for the guns alone was very attractive. I don't do package deals to get one item that I want, doesn't work for me.
    Then don't buy it, and don't ##### about it.....
    There was no indication that there were more of these coming in this thread, other then on the 17th of Sept....4 days ago.
    Only 4 left now.....take a look at Brownells to see what BHP parts cost. The second parts pistol for $200.....goddamn BHP barrel alone is $400.
    I'd buy this set in a heartbeat....its a great deal.
    Last edited by Hitzy; 09-21-2013 at 05:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitzy View Post
    Then don't buy it, and don't ##### about it.....
    There was no indication that there were more of these coming in this thread, other then on the 17th of Sept....4 days ago.
    Your right there was no indication in this thread, it was based on a private message. KMA jerk off...

Your right there was no indication in this thread, it was based on a private message. KMA jerk off...
    Awwww...cheapskate...no need to get offensive. Maybe you could ask your mommy for a loan?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    Awwww...cheapskate...no need to get offensive. Maybe you could ask your mommy for a loan?
    I doubt it.

He'll probably just go buy something more valuable for his $550.

Who the hell wants a gun with no slide?