Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111214 ... LastLast

Thread: Now Available... FEG P9M's

Trying to order using my iPhone, and I'm having the same problem. Dammit! I suppose if I get pulled over for speeding on the way home from work, the excuse "I'm rushing home to get a gun." Won't fly.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chuckbuster's Avatar
    Not far enough north of Premier Orville Reddenbacher
    Quote Originally Posted by Makembite View Post
    Trying to order using my iPhone, and I'm having the same problem. Dammit! I suppose if I get pulled over for speeding on the way home from work, the excuse "I'm rushing home to get a gun." Won't fly.
    You'll have to call, their online ordering system doesn't like Apple...ask me how I know.
    Look to your front! Mark your target when it comes.

Hi Questar,

Do you have better pics of both side of the pistol? There is 2 version of the FEM, one with the FN/Browning system and another one with the S&W system. I'm trying to figure out if it has the oval shape part above the left of the trigger axis pin that proof it has a frame crossbolt that will identify it has a FN/Browning system.

Thanks

Made er home, and got my order in on the trusty ol PC. There were 25 showing on the site last night, and 17 today so I'm glad I didn't wait. Now to play the waiting game....the waiting game sucks. Lets play hungry, hungry, hippos!

Quote Originally Posted by Makembite View Post
    Made er home, and got my order in on the trusty ol PC. There were 25 showing on the site last night, and 17 today so I'm glad I didn't wait. Now to play the waiting game....the waiting game sucks. Lets play hungry, hungry, hippos!
    [youtube]xJqg_-wXnuU[/youtube]
    "Giveth thine possessions upon Michael of Canmore and thou shalt never be possessionless." - Norc 3:05

Quote Originally Posted by Questar2 View Post
    These firearms are a traditional blued finish, the exterior is clean with no machining marks polished then blued,
    internally there are some machining marks in the recoil spring channel and in the magazine well overall good machining and polishing was done during manufacturer.
    They are a very very good copy of a Hi Power.

Tom
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash2k View Post
    Hi Questar,

Do you have better pics of both side of the pistol? There is 2 version of the FEM, one with the FN/Browning system and another one with the S&W system. I'm trying to figure out if it has the oval shape part above the left of the trigger axis pin that proof it has a frame crossbolt that will identify it has a FN/Browning system.

Thanks
    Hi Power.

Crash2k is correct, FEG made the P9M originally with the same lock up as the HI POWER. They used the S&W style in later models. I'd also like to see the barrel lug on these pistols to see which version it is.

Been seriously eyeing these up since I read this post - and looking online for similar variants. Found some pictures that I think are the exact ones that Questar are selling - right down to the new style "Hi Power" grips:

As you can see in the pics, these ones have the telltale oval on the frame just above the trigger - denoting the presence of the browning style cross bolt...
    Last edited by highspeedlowdrag; 06-30-2013 at 08:09 PM. Reason: Wrong pic link pasted...

In the pictures posted by Questar on their item page, you can just barely see the oval in the first image. Pretty decent price for (from what I've read so far) a decent pistol...

Cheers,
    hsld.

Okay, now that I've ordered one, what are these other goodies you found squirreled away?