Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Type 97NSR test fire question....

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by TT_270wsm View Post
    It was the joking use of annoyance of having to take the extra few seconds to re-post findings that took hours (days?) of effort. Neither here nor there now anyways.
    I am pretty sure it was actually the way the original post was written.

Im going to be tenting out side of al flahertys so i can be there as soon as they open the day they arrive

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TRaTSeRiF's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by daniel_250r View Post
    Im going to be tenting out side of al flahertys so i can be there as soon as they open the day they arrive
    I hope you preordered as I'm betting people will be tenting inside in order to snag one (I did)
    A penny found is worth more than a penny earned, because a penny earned is taxed.

BANNED
    I'll measure my own groups when I get mine and I'll determine moa my own way, I don't trust anything published that from official Chinese sources, too much smoke and mirrors.

If I was to measure groups of 10 rounds at 25 yards with my Tavor, all you would see would be 1 single hole in the paper and 10 empty .223 casings on the floor.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer drifter dave's Avatar
    This aint Chinese:

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jeffcarr88's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mikethebike View Post
    I'll measure my own groups when I get mine and I'll determine moa my own way, I don't trust anything published that from official Chinese sources, too much smoke and mirrors.

If I was to measure groups of 10 rounds at 25 yards with my Tavor, all you would see would be 1 single hole in the paper and 10 empty .223 casings on the floor.
    Lets see it!!!
    Never argue with an idiot!!! --- Do not ASSume!!! --- “Critics are men who watch a battle from a high place then come down and shoot the survivors.” – Ernest Hemingway

Quote Originally Posted by drifter dave View Post
    This aint Chinese:

Good ammo is key...a good scope and a rest help greatly...but most of all its the guy behind the trigger!!!
    Never argue with an idiot!!! --- Do not ASSume!!! --- “Critics are men who watch a battle from a high place then come down and shoot the survivors.” – Ernest Hemingway

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TRaTSeRiF's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffcarr88 View Post
    Good ammo is key...a good scope and a rest help greatly...but most of all its the guy behind the trigger!!!
    That means that my Type 97 will be a 6-7MOA gun
    A penny found is worth more than a penny earned, because a penny earned is taxed.

Hahaha!!! :P

At least your honest!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar
    ahh..kk, Thanks...Makes Sense..Um err...OH WAIT..this is Canada... doesnt make sense!!..lol

Quote Originally Posted by driller212 View Post
    They were previously brought into the country (4 years ago?), but were deemed prohibited by the RCMP due to them being easily convertible to full auto. From what I gather they had a design that they hired the chinese to do, but they simply converted some fully auto type 97 rifles to semi auto and sent them here. The police did an inspection on arrival to Canada and discovered this. Not all were converted autos but many were apparently.

This new design has a receiver that does not accept any parts from the original T97 from what I understand and hence it is non-restricted.

I hope that helps.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast