Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Type 97NSR test fire question....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Corps View Post
    It has been for sale before. The RCMP classified it as a non-restricted, but then looked at it from an unknown angle and went "That is so prohibited."
    ... Thnx for the reply!.. I def. want one of these! IS there any left for waiting lists that arent filled? What about CANAM & tehy have it for only $849?? under Dominion?? will it arrive same time..etc???

Quote Originally Posted by Johnyy View Post
    ... Thnx for the reply!.. I def. want one of these! IS there any left for waiting lists that arent filled? What about CANAM & tehy have it for only $849?? under Dominion?? will it arrive same time..etc???
    You can still get on waiting lists. Sure, you might not be the first to get a rifle, but you will get one eventually. Just call any advertising retailer.

As for CanAm, I refuse to speak of their situation on the North Sylva forum, since Dominion Arms is a CanAm-only label. If you want to know more, use the search function of the site, or ask around on the CanAm forum.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar
    Ok, Thanks for the info! Much Appreciated! Guess I'll make some calls tomorrow, I'm liking this rifle more & more. Cheerz .. ~

Quote Originally Posted by Corps View Post
    You can still get on waiting lists. Sure, you might not be the first to get a rifle, but you will get one eventually. Just call any advertising retailer.

As for CanAm, I refuse to speak of their situation on the North Sylva forum, since Dominion Arms is a CanAm-only label. If you want to know more, use the search function of the site, or ask around on the CanAm forum.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mikethebike View Post
    i'll measure my own groups when i get mine and i'll determine moa my own way, i don't trust anything published that from official chinese sources, too much smoke and mirrors.

if i was to measure groups of 10 rounds at 25 yards with my tavor, all you would see would be 1 single hole in the paper and 10 empty .223 casings on the floor.
    ahahahahahahahahahaha

those groups are amazing. what grain and barrel twist is that with?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TRaTSeRiF's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnyy View Post
    I'm pretty sure Al Flaherty's still has some spots open with a 20% deposit.
    A penny found is worth more than a penny earned, because a penny earned is taxed.

Quote Originally Posted by mikethebike View Post
    If I was to measure groups of 10 rounds at 25 yards with my Tavor, all you would see would be 1 single hole in the paper and 10 empty .223 casings on the floor.
    If IFS and BUTS were candy and nuts, we'd all have a merry Christmas.

If those groups are the real deal Tavor owners are going to hate even more.
    --------------------------------------
    cssa & NFA member

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Parabelum View Post
    If those groups are the real deal Tavor owners are going to hate even more.
    Thats at 25 yards...

I'm getting one of these, dont get me wrong, but at 25 yards my tavor is punching holes in holes.

CGN frequent flyer
    Same here. Even with cheap ammo my tavor shots tiny groups at 25 yards. Heck, at 50 yards its impressive. At 100 yards they start to open up. I'm not impressed by any results at 25 yards. If your gun can't shoot small groups that close... Throw it out. 50 is the meat and potatoes for me... 100 is more than ill shoot it but it tells the greater story IMO.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast