Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Yay! Finally found my 10/22!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Magellann's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JonMtl View Post
    They still have many left, I ordered a 10/22 RB. Great price and I could not find it elsewhere on the Web. They also have 10/22 CRR's.

List of Ruger 10/22's available
    It seems they do have a good selection in stock.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Phat Eagle's Avatar
    I was pleasantly surprised.... I'd been looking forever, and just missed out on the shipment Wanstalls had. I thought I would share with fellow CGN'ers so they knew EE had them in, and for good prices to boot! It even arrived a week faster than promised. Thanks Ellwood Epps, I'll be back!

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Phat Eagle View Post
    I was pleasantly surprised.... I'd been looking forever, and just missed out on the shipment Wanstalls had. I thought I would share with fellow CGN'ers so they knew EE had them in, and for good prices to boot! It even arrived a week faster than promised. Thanks Ellwood Epps, I'll be back!
    Don't forget some pics with smiles...of the gun as well

I seen a couple at the gun shows lately and Ellwood is about !0% better pricing than I seen them for.

Hey Ellwood Epps thanks for stocking a ton of 10/22s! I stumbled across them on the website today and fumbled for my wallet as fast as I could get it!!!!

Hopefully Canada Post is fast... can't wait to get out there with it!
    Excellent choice.

Do yourself a favor and get a Volquartsen target hammer and extractor claw. They're relatively inexpensive and pretty easy to install. The hammer alone will reduce the trigger pull by at least 1/2. It makes a huge difference. The claw will mean uber-reliable extraction.
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Phat Eagle's Avatar
    Thanks for the tip! I'm new to 10/22s, so they're much appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by bcbravo2zero View Post
    Excellent choice.

Do yourself a favor and get a Volquartsen target hammer and extractor claw. They're relatively inexpensive and pretty easy to install. The hammer alone will reduce the trigger pull by at least 1/2. It makes a huge difference. The claw will mean uber-reliable extraction.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by bcbravo2zero View Post
    Excellent choice.

Although not necessary for loads of fun.. this is a good idea for accuracy

Thanks for the tip! I'm new to 10/22s, so they're much appreciated!
    No problem. The only place I've found these pieces of kit is Brownell's. But they do ship to Canada.

Silverfox is right, you don't need it for fun. But the target hammer isn't just useful for the .22 snipers among us (I'm not one).
    It makes it a lot easier to make accurate follow-up shots with rapid-fire due to the smoother/lighter trigger pull.
    Really nice if you shoot in Action.22 matches.
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

Epps is a rip off! You can get a 10/22 for twice that used in the EE! Oh...wait...
    Shut it down

Quote Originally Posted by newshot View Post
    Epps is a rip off! You can get a 10/22 for twice that used in the EE! Oh...wait...
    Ive noticed that too!:D:D

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast