Page 53 of 63 FirstFirst ... 33434546474849505152535455565758596061 ... LastLast

Thread: ***OFFICIAL*** FAMAE SG 542 SEMI-AUTO .308 is NON-RESTRICTED **ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS**

Post 386:
    Quote Originally Posted by jimenez View Post
    Post 212:
    For the 542-1:

-Barrel 4 grove 1:12 twist?
    -Mag(s) included?
    -Bipod included?
    -Sling included or available?

Thanks for all your hard work pulling this one off boys!
    Cant wait
    TI?
    Do you guys know whats included with the rifle in the box?
    Thanks
    Any progress on these questions about what going to be in the box? Accessory availability and pricing? Im just gonna keep asking every 7 months...

^ Also interested. October is upon us and no hard delivery date yet. Some of us who want this for hunting are probably getting pretty antsy.

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari308gts View Post
    It would be interesting to hear the truth about how/why this all happened, but I'm so not holding my breath.
    Yep...

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Post 386:

Any progress on these questions about what going to be in the box? Accessory availability and pricing? Im just gonna keep asking every 7 months...

Barrel groove is 1:12
    Comes with sling, magazine, cleaning kit, manual and sling. Bi-pod optionally available
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

CGN frequent flyer Bad Lieutenant's Avatar
    I shot one of these before. Very good rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari308gts View Post
    It would be interesting to hear the truth about how/why this all happened, but I'm so not holding my breath.
    Back in July 2013 TI said
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    FYI our competitors are claiming that our rifles will not arrive for 12-18 months... Just to clarifiy with everyone that our rifles will be arriving the same time or prior to our competitors (we were promised manufacturing priority)
    It seems like the competitor knew what they were talking about.

Déjà vu TI?

Seriously TI,

I've had my deposit with you for over a year. Like everyone else who invested with you, I did so based on the above delivery assurances and what appeared to be a good deal regarding the overall price and accessories. My frustration with your inability to provide even a delivery date at this late juncture has finally reached the point where I am seriously considering a return of my deposit so that I can simply purchase one of the several SG542 rifles that I have seen and handled over the past several months in my local shops and indoor range. Can you finally provide a firm delivery date so that we investors can make an informed decision regarding our deposits? This situation has become ridiculous.

And while we're at it, how about a delivery date for the Skorpion that I also have a deposit on?!?

Thanks in advance for any firm, updated information that you can provide.
    Mark C

Quote Originally Posted by BlkMamba View Post
    Back in July 2013 TI said

It seems like the competitor knew what they were talking about.

Déjà vu TI?
    We can only pass on the information told to us by the manufacturer. If we were promised manufacturing priority, then that never happens what can we do? We figure the best we can do is sweeten the deal and provide a number of bonuses for the wait.
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Quote Originally Posted by Bartok5 View Post
    Seriously TI,

I've had my deposit with you for over a year. Like everyone else who invested with you, I did so based on the above delivery assurances and what appeared to be a good deal regarding the overall price and accessories. My frustration with your inability to provide even a delivery date at this late juncture has finally reached the point where I am seriously considering a return of my deposit so that I can simply purchase one of the several SG542 rifles that I have seen and handled over the past several months in my local shops and indoor range. Can you finally provide a firm delivery date so that we investors can make an informed decision regarding our deposits? This situation has become ridiculous.

And while we're at it, how about a delivery date for the Skorpion that I also have a deposit on?!?

Thanks in advance for any firm, updated information that you can provide.
    Yes, things are out of hand. We were told these would come in almost year ago. Unfortunately things are out of our control; we can only pass on the information that are told to us by the manufacturer. Unfortunately Canadian civilians are low on the priority list when it comes to keeping large militaries and law enforcement agencies happy.

The latest news is that they will be shipped at the end of this month. We were told that things are just finishing up with assembly and that things are finally coming to an end.

For the Skorpion please refer to the Skorpion thread for the latest updates. ETA is week of 20th
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Great news. At the risk of being called a shill, I/we/most of us appreciate the near or at cost price of extra mags, and the nitrided barrel as extras for the wait.