Page 1 of 63 1234567891121 ... LastLast

Thread: ***OFFICIAL*** FAMAE SG 542 SEMI-AUTO .308 is NON-RESTRICTED **ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS**

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar

***OFFICIAL*** FAMAE SG 542 SEMI-AUTO .308 is NON-RESTRICTED **ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS**

We are happy to announce that the FAMAE SG 542 rifles have been finally classified. Available exclusively from Tactical Imports!

SG 542 –Non-Restricted Semi-automatic .308 Win/7.62x51 475mm barrel ~ $2699

The FAMAE SG 54X rifles are a series of gas operated rotating bolt battle rifles developed by Schweizerische Industrie Gesellschaft (SIG). The SG 54X line is license built in Chile. SIG designers used a long-stroke piston-driven action (with the recoil spring wrapped around the piston rod itself) and a 3 position adjustable gas regulator. The firearm is locked into battery by means of a rotating bolt which features two massive steel locking lugs. The receiver is made from steel and has two major parts, upper and lower, which are connected by pushpins. Rear sights are diopter drum-style. The rifles can be configured with fixed polymer buttstock or with side-folding tubular metallic buttstock. Black stock/handguard.

Please click here to see our website for more details/to place a pre-order
    Last edited by Tactical Imports; 03-02-2015 at 02:25 PM.
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

CGN frequent flyer
    Cool! What type of magazines do they use? They look like M14 mags but can you confirm?

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobc View Post
    Cool! What type of magazines do they use? They look like M14 mags but can you confirm?
    SG 542 uses SG 542 magazines.

SG 540/543 use Swiss Arms magazines
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Sexy!
    It still won't filled that FAL sized hole in my heart but i'll be dammed if it wouldn't come close.
    Great to see another NR option for us Canucks.

nice

i bet you will sell a chit load of 542.

Quote Originally Posted by Polar Man View Post
    Nickelback is special because their incredibly ridiculous lyrics, constipated vocals and repetitious sound make them stand above the rest like a turd boat floating down the diarrhea river.

Just put my 25% deposit down on a SG 542! I have been waiting for this rifle for a while!!
    "The purpose of life is not to be happy, it is to be useful, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well." Ralph Waldo Emerson

CGN Ultra frequent flyer promac's Avatar

***OFFICIAL*** FAMAE SG 542 SEMI-AUTO .308 is NON-RESTRICTED **ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS**

Quote Originally Posted by ppsh38/41 View Post
    Just put my 25% deposit down on a SG 542! I have been waiting for this rifle for a while!!
    Me too!
    Warning: I am not a lawyer; any ideas, views, opinions or advice may be incorrect, incomplete or contain errors and omissions. Anything could seem like at good idea at any given moment. Readers should consult with their legal professionals before taking any action based on the information contained herein.

Used to be that we "Worldproofed" our children. Now society wants to childproof the world.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Vimy Ridge's Avatar

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Daver_II's Avatar
    That .308 is sexy.

Too bad I can't afford yet.... Maybe a 10000th post prize?

Page 1 of 63 1234567891121 ... LastLast