Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: gun show

I don't know where you live mike but there is AAA grade stuff here on the west coast

Expired Business
    I was under the impression we were discussing a gun show not a livestock sale ?????
    John

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    I was under the impression we were discussing a gun show not a livestock sale ?????
    John
    Win ^

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    To all our customers and friends....

We will have a large display at the Vankleek Hill Gun Show this coming Saturday July 6th, 10am to 3pm at the Vanklekk Hill arena

Drop by and say heloo, many new specials for those who visit, mention this posting for a cap or T-shirt

John

THANKS John!!! My wife & I appreciated the FREE hats & shirts AND the chat! Good to see ya again!

Cheers
    Jay
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

I too want to say thanks to John and his staff at the Vankleek Hill gun show, very easy to talk to and referred me to one of his employees to give me some options for sights on my rifle. The free hats for both me and my son were much appreciated. Will be doing business with them soon. Thanks again Kirk

Expired Business
    We would like to thank all of the CGN folks who took the time to drop by and say hello, nice to see you
    John

BANNED
    Sorry we missed it other things came up hopefully next time closer to Ottawa we will have a chance to say hi. I feel a deal is in the works though

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12