Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: 12ga slugs/00 buck tins

Slugs please.
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms ... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes." - Thomas Jefferson, 1775.

I'd be game for slugs.
    CSSA Member

Quote Originally Posted by El chingadero View Post
    How many come in a tin?

Federal 00 Buck cans contain 175 rounds.

BANNED
    I've been shopping around for some bulk 12 gauge ammo, want some buckshot and #6 or #5. If they come in a steel ammo can, I'd be happy.

Need big ammo!

Bring back the bomb! Gotta be Norinco bulk nukes for cheap somewhere. Pending arms embargos, shotgun slugs and 00 buck will suffice.

Quote Originally Posted by joe.danay View Post
    Bring back the bomb! Gotta be Norinco bulk nukes for cheap somewhere. Pending arms embargos, shotgun slugs and 00 buck will suffice.
    Now I am only basing this on my experience, and with no facts to back it up (like a lot of things on the internet ) but I have never seen surplus and/or manufactured in china shotgun shells. I wonder if they either:
    A) Fall into a category like .22 that we make them as cheap (or cheaper) here than overseas
    B) Armies around the world don't stockpile 12 gauge like they do rifle ammo, thus no surplus

Anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by DiMP View Post
    Now I am only basing this on my experience, and with no facts to back it up (like a lot of things on the internet ) but I have never seen surplus and/or manufactured in china shotgun shells. I wonder if they either:
    A) Fall into a category like .22 that we make them as cheap (or cheaper) here than overseas
    B) Armies around the world don't stockpile 12 gauge like they do rifle ammo, thus no surplus

Anyone know?
    I've never seen Chinese shotgun shells either, makes me wonder if these will ever show up.
    Insert list of guns you own here:
    (Who needs a registry if everyone advertises what they own)

Scrap Bill C-68

Quote Originally Posted by CanAm View Post
    Chinese ammo is very difficult to ship. We have been working on it for 3 years. The ammo is where is was then.
    Quote Originally Posted by sixty9santa View Post
    How hard would it be to get some Chinese made buck and slugs?
    Quote Originally Posted by joe.danay View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DiMP View Post

Anyone know?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeschurman View Post
    I've never seen Chinese shotgun shells either, makes me wonder if these will ever show up.
    updates on china ammo?

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    We have no plans to import SG ammo from China at this time

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456