Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Disappointed in service

Unhappy Disappointed in service

I have bought and sold/traded with ellwood epps over the past 15 years and been quite happy, however recently have phoned a couple times looking for parts and been told they are to busy dealing with customers ( huh what am i, but fair enough ) then guy says leave your number and we will call back. A few calls later and never a call back is frustrating and lacking respect ( and the last call was treated as dont waste our time on parts )

maybe a way to check for parts online or a direct line to someone who cares would be nice, just saying
    that's my rant
    hope things improve

CGN Ultra frequent flyer trebor2880's Avatar
    Too many customers and not enough time.
    I gave up on them when I couldn't navigate their new and improved website.
    Shopping in person at the beginning of the day, is the only way to go.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer cyclops666's Avatar
    Maybe you could just go there? You know when your standing at the counter talking to a CSR and the phone rings, could you imagine if the CSR got into a lengthy conversation with the caller right in the middle of your chat. In store coustomers get preferential treatment and rightly so they got off of their asses and went down there.

Quote Originally Posted by cyclops666 View Post
    Maybe you could just go there? You know when your standing at the counter talking to a CSR and the phone rings, could you imagine if the CSR got into a lengthy conversation with the caller right in the middle of your chat. In store coustomers get preferential treatment and rightly so they got off of their asses and went down there.
    We do try to balance our customer service between in-store visitors and phone calls. Every customer is important, whether they are physically in the store, or contacting us by telephone. Our client base includes customers from as far away as British Columbia, the Yukon, and Prince Edward Island --- a very long drive for most to simply hop in the car and make a visit to our shop.

That being said, however, in-store customers do take priority. While we make every attempt to answer telephone inquiries as we are able, if we are dealing with a customer who is at our counter, we do sometimes allow the phone calls to go to voice mail while we continue to service the person in front of us. Other times, though, while the in-store customer might be discussing some aspect of their purchase with a friend or family member who joined them in their trip to our store, we might excuse ourselves and take that pending phone call. One never knows who might be on the other end of the line!

To the OP: I do apologize for the half-hearted effort that was extended to you with regard to your request, however if you wish to contact me directly, as provided in the PM I sent to you, I will be happy to look into the information you require as quickly as I am able.
    If gun owners in this country were truly a threat, do you really think our politicians would have lasted this long??

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Never bought so much since they put up their new site... Just great for buying, easy and clear, this is one of the best formating for internet... My 0.02. JP.

I would like to thank Epps for acknowledging my dissatisfaction and the pm they sent me. It does show they are trying to stay on top of the problems that some times arise from having staff. ( Most of the guys I have dealt with have been great )

Looks like pretty good CS...

People make mistakes...get busy...etc. It's how they deal with it that counts!

Quote Originally Posted by Harrier .45 View Post
    We do try to balance our customer service between in-store visitors and phone calls. Every customer is important, whether they are physically in the store, or contacting us by telephone. Our client base includes customers from as far away as British Columbia, the Yukon, and Prince Edward Island --- a very long drive for most to simply hop in the car and make a visit to our shop.

That being said, however, in-store customers do take priority. While we make every attempt to answer telephone inquiries as we are able, if we are dealing with a customer who is at our counter, we do sometimes allow the phone calls to go to voice mail while we continue to service the person in front of us. Other times, though, while the in-store customer might be discussing some aspect of their purchase with a friend or family member who joined them in their trip to our store, we might excuse ourselves and take that pending phone call. One never knows who might be on the other end of the line!

To the OP: I do apologize for the half-hearted effort that was extended to you with regard to your request, however if you wish to contact me directly, as provided in the PM I sent to you, I will be happy to look into the information you require as quickly as I am able.

BANNED
    My biggest problem with Epps is that every time I drive by, go to the store, look at pictures of the store, go online, think about the store, etc, I end up buying something. That place is like crack cocaine. It's worse than when I try to go to Canadian Tire just to buy windshield washer fluid and come out with $300 in tools.

Cannon

+1

Canadian Tire and Walmart.

My apologies...don't mean to hijack the post.

Quote Originally Posted by cyclops666 View Post
    Way too far to walk-drive- maybe I can fly there and get my ass off the ground!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast