Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Disappointed in service

CGN Regular
    I heard others complained about Epps, but I bought a couple things there over the phone and picked up in person and transactions were all good.
    They rescued me once after sour experience with Stoeger's warranty as well, and even though it was Epps's responsibility to fix the issue, the fact they did so very expediently kept me happy.
    "The semi-automatic weapons’ menacing looks, coupled with the public’s confusion over fully automatic machine guns versus semi-automatic assault weapons — anything that looks like a machine gun is assumed to be a machine gun — can only increase that chance of public support for restrictions on these weapons." — Josh Sugarmann, 1988

CGN Ultra frequent flyer thehook92a1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by justseeking View Post
    I have bought and sold/traded with ellwood epps over the past 15 years and been quite happy, however recently have phoned a couple times looking for parts and been told they are to busy dealing with customers ( huh what am i, but fair enough ) then guy says leave your number and we will call back. A few calls later and never a call back is frustrating and lacking respect ( and the last call was treated as dont waste our time on parts )

maybe a way to check for parts online or a direct line to someone who cares would be nice, just saying
    that's my rant
    hope things improve
    that's nothing new

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12