Thread: Good service, helpful people

BANNED

Good service, helpful people

I went through a pile of hassle trying to get an order put through, until we figured out that I had either dictated my credit card expiry date wrong, or they had written it down wrong. It took a week and a bit, and I have to say... if it had been me selling something, I don't think I would have put up with such an annoying customer as myself!

Nonetheless, we worked through it, my purchase arrives next week, and the prices were great. It feels nice to buy from a place that feels like they're on your side and really want to work with you.

I will certainly be buying from them again, if I can ever afford it, lol

BANNED
    The order arrived safe and sound, and what a beautiful piece of equipment! Thank you very much for your kind and helpful service. It even arrived a day earlier then promised!

Jo-Brooks doesn't have good service and people they have EXCEPTIONALLY AWESOME SERVICE AND PEOPLE. I bought a Kidd single stage trigger,cocking assembly and a bolt buffer from them and I couldn't decide on a short or extended mag release so Travis sent me both at no charge. Although I got charged for the bolt buffer it didn't get sent. I talked to Travis and today I received not one but two in the mail. Travis also took the time to answer any and all questions I had. So a two thumbs up and keep up the great service as it is a hard thing to find these days.
    Member- NRA NFA CSSA CCFR CSC