Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Introducing Prairie Shot's Canadian Made SCORE shells

Expired Business Member
    Seriously, though, PrairieShot are fairly new, fairly small (but growing!) and very Canadian. There are so many products they would do well with, but they can't go in all directions at once. I know they're working on the buckshot, and we've mentioned to them the possibility of a minishell. If we all buy SCORE shells, they'll have the support to work on new products.

I'm considering buying a bunch of these slugs as the price seems good but I haven't been able to find much in the way of reviews for this ammo. Anybody fired a bunch of these yet? They work well in "picky" shotguns? Think they'd work well in my KSG?

Thank you for your time.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by VMarc View Post
    I'm considering buying a bunch of these slugs as the price seems good but I haven't been able to find much in the way of reviews for this ammo. Anybody fired a bunch of these yet? They work well in "picky" shotguns? Think they'd work well in my KSG?

Thank you for your time.
    Our other thread on the slugs has a couple of reviews, and if you go here, one of our customers posted some photos!

Anyone else who wants to let us know what they think, please add your comments

Expired Business Member
    One of our customers mentioned that the SCORE slugs work well where they had issues with other brands, and I know a couple of my customers (and me!!) plan to use them with a KSG. Just a warning with the KSG - you *need* both the 1oz and 1 1/8oz slugs so that you can switch between them, so either order a case of each, or one of our split cases!

Any chance on them making a brenneke style slug? Those would fund every other item they wanted to get into.

This is great news!! We need more Canadian firearms related companies! I will be supporting them. Any chance they will be making 16ga stuff? Specifically 16ga slugs?
    Stevo94

Expired Business Member
    We're compiling a list of things to feed back to Prairie Shot, so feel free to tell us what you want! We also have low recoil slugs, and low recoil 00 Buck, and 10ga on the list. I like to think that we'll see all these things in due course, but they need to prioritize. Maybe we'll try to set up a questionnaire for them at some stage to get a good picture of the market.

7/8th ounce high velocity slugs? (1800fps)
    When I die, my atoms will come undone; ill be space dust, once again. The wind will carry me; Scatter me everywhere; Like dandelions in the springtime. Ill visit worlds and alien moons; It will be so damn poetic... Until I land on your sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by AmmoSupply Kate View Post
    We're compiling a list of things to feed back to Prairie Shot, so feel free to tell us what you want! We also have low recoil slugs, and low recoil 00 Buck, and 10ga on the list. I like to think that we'll see all these things in due course, but they need to prioritize. Maybe we'll try to set up a questionnaire for them at some stage to get a good picture of the market.

A questionnaire would be good, as I would also like some .410 shells!

Bearc

CGN Ultra frequent flyer dand883's Avatar
    20ga slugs would be nice.