Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Introducing Prairie Shot's Canadian Made SCORE shells

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkyballs View Post
    I realize this thread is a year old, but you talked about cheap shipping with a free shipping option. Just wondering if your shipping calcator is correct. Was going to order a case of shotgun shells but shipping was 176 bucks
    Normally when you get a huge number for shipping, it is way off. PM me with your postal code and I can give you an accurate quote. That said, there are areas where Canpar are very expensive, e.g. Yukon, Maritimes and northern areas of provinces. We'll see what we can do

BANNED
    Do they use Fiocchi hulls for the target loads? Whose wads are used for the target loads? How much antimony in the target loads? BTW, the shells are NOT brass but brass coated steel! There is no such thing as a 3 inch target load!

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hnachaj View Post
    Do they use Fiocchi hulls for the target loads? Whose wads are used for the target loads? How much antimony in the target loads? BTW, the shells are NOT brass but brass coated steel! There is no such thing as a 3 inch target load!
    I know that Score uses Super-G wads and I believe they use Fiocchi hulls. I'll have to ask on the antimony

Quote Originally Posted by AmmoSupply Kate View Post
    PrairieShot are trying to develop some, let us hope they succeed
    Please keep pushing for minishells. I would like to see #7.5 target load minishells, but will buy by the case whatever they develop just to show market demand.

CGN frequent flyer Moparman1303's Avatar
    How about 9mm 147gr fmj and jhp ammo. Always looking for Hollow points to train on for work.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Moparman1303 View Post
    How about 9mm 147gr fmj and jhp ammo. Always looking for Hollow points to train on for work.
    We do carry 9mm hollowpoints, just no 147gr - we have Speer Gold Dot in 115gr and Remington Goldensabre 124gr. We should be getting in 147gr 9mm FMJ next year and we'll try to get in more Speer GD 124+P. But I am pretty sure that Score will stick to just making shotgun shells

CGN frequent flyer Moparman1303's Avatar
    If you can find 147gr jhp be great!

Members of Alberta International Skeetshooting Association recently purchased total 3 pellets of mixed products from Prairieshot. Communication was great, all products delivered as promised and not a single wrong item among those 300+ flats...

Didn't hear anything bad about the shells so far, and those that I heard from had only positive things to say...

They have a state of the art QC program, with constant and random speed and pressure checks during the course of production...

I've got 50 flats of 24 gr, 1300fps #9 International Skeet loads... Speed is bang on, recoil is better then Kent's same load... Can't go wrong with it...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Ardent's Avatar
    Northern BC, Coastal BC, or Africa. Depends on the season.
    Nice to have another Canadian company to support, I would be after 2 3/4" #5 steel, I upland with non-toxic shot and it's hard to find. Would order a few flats.

Ordered two more cases of slugs. Also I'll add my name to the list of people requesting 10g ammo, slugs and lead loads.