Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Introducing Prairie Shot's Canadian Made SCORE shells

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by VMarc View Post
    Golly gee would you look at that, snow is melting not accumulating! So I clawed out of my hibernation den and went to the muddy range with my new KSG (I put about 6 non-score shells through it then buried myself in my den for winter; my hatred of winter surpasses my love of range time.) and my ammo tin filled with the Score slugs mix pack. They were great! By the end of the afternoon I was shooting stationary dune clays about 25 yards away. I'm not a great shot but at about a 50% hit rate I was giggling uncontrollably.

Just my small review I said I'd do.

ty
    Thanks for giving us your 2 cents! I am hoping that now I can see grass beneath the snow, my KSG might get dusted off so that I can run some of those slugs through!!

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thevolvoguy View Post
    I would buy a pile of mini shells in either buckshot or slugs!!
    PrairieShot are trying to develop some, let us hope they succeed

Been browsing the site and can't find any target in 3". Will you be bringing in any target lead in 3" at some point? Preferably bulk cases.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellbroke View Post
    Been browsing the site and can't find any target in 3". Will you be bringing in any target lead in 3" at some point? Preferably bulk cases.
    Score don't make 3" target loads, but we'll look and see if anyone else makes them!

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by AmmoSupply Kate View Post
    Score don't make 3" target loads, but we'll look and see if anyone else makes them!
    Good luck !

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Westward1 View Post
    Good luck !
    LOL yup, I haven't noticed them before.

Expired Business Member
    Today's Deal of the Day - Score 1oz slugs for just $8 per box of 10! No, that doesn't include shipping, but our caseloads for $174 do include shipping. This deal is perfect for adding in to another order or for free Calgary local pickup

CGN Regular
    Slugs are very accurate out of a 18.5 smooth bore supernova. Was hitting the 4 inch plates at 100 consistently. Was not doing that with my challengers. However it could've just been me getting more comfortable with my ghost sights.

Just received a slug order; good value, good product, fast shipping and some extras thrown in the box. (Targets and a cool keychain)

I realize this thread is a year old, but you talked about cheap shipping with a free shipping option. Just wondering if your shipping calcator is correct. Was going to order a case of shotgun shells but shipping was 176 bucks