Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Introducing Prairie Shot's Canadian Made SCORE shells

Expired Business Member

Introducing Prairie Shot's Canadian Made SCORE shells

Prairie Shot are Canada's hottest new shot shell manufacturer!

Based in Manitoba, these guys are hell bent on creating the best quality, most accurate shells. They have supreme consistency and impeccable tight patterns, bringing you the best of reloading with the convenience of factory made. We offer a selection of target loads, steel waterfowl shells, lead hunting loads and high velocity slugs. See our full range here.

We offer excellent customer service, fast shipping and free local pickups, so order some today!

I can attest to the fast service and personalized care of orders from this site! I ordered a bunch of different gr. 9mm from here ten days ago, and we directly emailed back and forth several times ove rather course of just an hour or so, to get my order absolutely correct....was very impressed! Whole order showed up anout 4 days later. Even got a follow up email to make sure I was happy!
    Buy with confidence!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer kennymo's Avatar
    Good to know, is there a retail location somewhere in the province or is it mail order only? Any plans to extend your manufacturing line to include other gauge sizes (other than 12 ga which is what I see from a brief glimpse of your site)?

No buckshot??
    Member OFAH, CSSA

Expired Business Member
    Thanks for the nice words redrams9! We aim to please

Kennymo - we don't have a retail location as such but we do allow order pickups from our SE Calgary location. We have fast, cheap shipping and plan to create a free shipping option this month. We will be offering other gauges this year - please feel free to give us your requests!

We do have 00 Buck on order from Prairie Shot - this will be a fabulous bulk option to help us with the 00 Buck ammo can shortage from Federal. We will let you know when it's in. We do have plenty of Remington 00 Buck and we will be getting a few Federal 00 Buck ammo cans in this week.

Are Prairie Shot shells brass/aluminum/steel? High or low? Thanks .
    Sometimes it is taken, sometimes it is not. But there is no bargain, for here, what is,
    is what must be

CCFR Lifetime Member, CSSA Lifetime Member
    NFA Lifetime Member, NRA Lifetime Endowment Member

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter1970 View Post
    Are Prairie Shot shells brass/aluminum/steel? High or low? Thanks .
    Prairie Shot use "only the finest brass" - the size of the hulls vary. You'll see on each of our product pages a "specifications" tab - these will tell you the sizes. For example, the high velocity slugs use 20mm, the #2 lead hunting loads use 16mm and the silver target loads use 8mm. Hope that helps!

CGN Regular
    It would be cool if these guys came out with a mini shotgun shell like the Aguila mini shell 1,3/4". I would order 100's from a canadian company.
    Canada Hey??? Almost made it...........

Quote Originally Posted by strathconaman View Post
    It would be cool if these guys came out with a mini shotgun shell like the Aguila mini shell 1,3/4". I would order 100's from a canadian company.
    Agreed

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric_911 View Post
    Agreed
    I have passed on the requests to Prairie Shot - we've had lots of people ask for mini shells, so I will let you know if they agree to make one!

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast