Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: brs99 barrel shroud dreams

That is unfortunate to hear. But good news to the folks who ordered direct from Tactical Imports (they were the importer that got us the NR barrels and shrouds), as everyone recieved everything that was promised and with excellent customer service.

From my understanding, North Sylva is the official importer now for Fabryka Broni Lucznik.
    This willl be a good time for NS to speak up about the support for the BRS99 since the take over.

CGN Regular
    Does anyone know the story about what happened and who was the first importer?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by twyeh View Post
    That is unfortunate to hear. But good news to the folks who ordered direct from Tactical Imports (they were the importer that got us the NR barrels and shrouds), as everyone recieved everything that was promised and with excellent customer service.

From my understanding, North Sylva is the official importer now for Fabryka Broni Lucznik.
    This willl be a good time for NS to speak up about the support for the BRS99 since the take over.
    are you certain about NS becoming the importer for Luchznik? According to Tactical Imports there will be no new brs entering Canada at least in the near future.
    Tcatical Imports: "Manufacturer has stopped imports to Canada for the time being."
    http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...question/page4
    It worries me that not enough people worry!

http://youtu.be/DioQooFIcgE

Gave up... called Wanstalls and they gonna give me a credit on the shroud.
    On a bit of a different note... anyone have a spare barrel nut they wanna part with?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12