Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: In need of a $1 spring, that dosent cost $36 to ship from numrich; Help? Spgfld 87A

In need of a $1 spring, that dosent cost $36 to ship from numrich; Help? Spgfld 87A

Hey guys, If you could help me find a distributor/retailer for the 'bumper spring' on my springfield 87A item #104920E (Numrich), I would forever be grateful.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar
    Maybe Western Gun Parts?

They are in Edmonton: I hear they hold banker's hours though (Mon-Fri 9:00-3:00) but I am not sure of that. Rumors that the staff are not always that great on the phone either... best chance might be to get a CGN'er in the area to pop over and see. I mean, you might get the part in a snail mail envilope for $3.50 if someone goes and gets it.

18124 107Ave
    780-489-5711

My work hours don't let me get anywhere on a week day during "banker's hours" or I would try for you.
    Last edited by Aniest; 07-09-2013 at 11:21 PM.
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest

Try Western Gun Parts in Edmonton. wgp@westerngunparts.com 18124 - 107 ave. Edmonton Alberta T5S 1K5 (780) 489-5711 (Fax (780) 489-5717). They carry a ton of different items so maybe they'll have it. Good Luck.
    Last edited by banditos; 07-10-2013 at 12:08 AM. Reason: Typo
    Gun Control: A child's idea of a safe society.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by banditos View Post
    (780) 389-5711 Fax
    You got a typo? The Internetz and a business card I have says 489-5711...
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest

Feel your pain , lost a stainless marlin screw. $8 brownells, $35 shipping bill. They put it in a box that could have held 5 pistols! Good luck!!

I fixed it. Thanks.
    Gun Control: A child's idea of a safe society.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Vimy Ridge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.fatstacks View Post
    They put it in a box that could have held 5 pistols!
    lol, been there.

BANNED
    I need a extra tall front sight for a K98, min handling charge out of EU is 30 Euros. NUTS.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.fatstacks View Post
    Feel your pain , lost a stainless marlin screw. $8 brownells, $35 shipping bill. They put it in a box that could have held 5 pistols! Good luck!!
    I can do worse: a friend lost the extractor and spring on a Rem 22 semi. Brownells sent them in TWO seperate "5 pistol" boxs one day apart for $21 postage EACH! Either or both parts would have fit in an envelope!
    In my favorite dream I'm on the old Tonight Show with Johnny Carson. Rosie O'Donnell is also on spouting some dumb s**t. So I swing a large Northern Pike like a bat and smack her right in the fat yap. Debbie Travis and Sarah Palin coo seductively. Johnny and Ed high five me. The audience gives me a rousing standing ovation. Later we pick up Dean and Jerry and head over to Hef's.

Yeah, I Was looking for a $2 part for my M72 and they wanted that $36 to ship it. Ridiculous.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast