Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: VZ 58 in .223 FAIL

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Best thing to do is get a cz firing pin and replace the csa one with it. It qorks perfect after, I know.
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 00Buck's Avatar
    Yo that's real bad.

I was planning to buy CSA 7.62x39 from SFRC, but after reading this, I am definitely not going to do it!

It appears that CSA rifles are not up to the standards set by CZ 858?

Even in 7.62X39, let alone .223 ?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer MrSchultz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lanis View Post
    I was planning to buy CSA 7.62x39 from SFRC, but after reading this, I am definitely not going to do it!

It appears that CSA rifles are not up to the standards set by CZ 858?

Even in 7.62X39, let alone .223 ?
    hold on to your panties son, nothing wrong with the 762x39 vz. move along and make your purchase. actually... dont because I'm going to buy that last vz non-restricted from sfrc.

BANNED
    I bought one of these in 2011 ... I bought 4000 rounds of AE 55 FMJ ... ive put 1000 rounds through it and not a single malfunction ... And yes has the Gen 2 magwell adapter. It all works flawlessly.

I don't know what to say. That's is a brutal video ... best of luck !

Quote Originally Posted by MrSchultz View Post
    hold on to your panties son, nothing wrong with the 762x39 vz. move along and make your purchase. actually... dont because I'm going to buy that last vz non-restricted from sfrc.
    Good to see you- supporting fellow shooter who is given runaround by North Sylva, and what is not a first time to read about similar situation with them.

Keep those panties for yourself, looks like you gonna need them.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    They have had mine for over a month. Light primer strikes. Hope it comes back working. It cost me $45 to ship back a brand new rifle. Didn't figure that into the cost. Not much of a deal when you gotta pay to send it back when its brand new. Not like I broke it and needed warranty work. It just never worked.

I am in no means saying that NS does not distribute great items.... this is just my experience with the retailer SFRC and North Sylva..... I have spent loads money at SFRC and have always been very happy with them.... but depending how they sort this out will determine if I continue to buy from them.
    Service is not just getting the product to your customer in a timely matter it is also helping them when trouble arise that really makes a good retailer and this is what I am going to find out.

CHeers

Quote Originally Posted by lanis View Post
    Good to see you- supporting fellow shooter who is given runaround by North Sylva, and what is not a first time to read about similar situation with them.

Keep those panties for yourself, looks like you gonna need them.

Quote Originally Posted by Komodo View Post
    They have had mine for over a month. Light primer strikes. Hope it comes back working. It cost me $45 to ship back a brand new rifle. Didn't figure that into the cost. Not much of a deal when you gotta pay to send it back when its brand new. Not like I broke it and needed warranty work. It just never worked.
    Yah that cut me too and I am sure I will be paying again to return this rifle =( ( I spent a lot of extra cash on this rifle.... furniture, stock extension, sport/scout mount, magwell adaptor and 4 extra mags. Some of this I will be able to use on my CZ 858 but the others will go into the boan room or be sold at a lose =(

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSchultz View Post
    Wrong^^^^
    I did post several times that my compact is in 7.62x39 and it too just sucks.
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!