Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Tavor bolts are being shipped completely stripped

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    So OP says US L/hand bolt kits come complete .
    Can importer says they come stripped . (But they have lots of replacement parts if you loose one changing them from your R/hand bolt )
    I wonder where they got all the replacement parts ?
    lol
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer onetwentyish's Avatar
    ^your kinda funny! But you you might just be right! Haha
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    I am the "small fringe minority" with "unacceptable" views.
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

Don't be accusing NS of stripping the parts from them. The bolts come in factory sealed 5 packs when we get them. Possibly the older ones CanadaAmmo had may have been compelte, I dont know, but that was a while ago. They now come as a stripped bolt. Don't forget there are also Tavors coming to the market on a regular basis and they are almost $500 cheaper per gun since NS started selling them. As we get more Tavor spare parts in well be posting them on the website.

Quote Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
    Don't be accusing NS of stripping the parts from them. The bolts come in factory sealed 5 packs when we get them. Possibly the older ones CanadaAmmo had may have been compelte, I dont know, but that was a while ago. They now come as a stripped bolt. Don't forget there are also Tavors coming to the market on a regular basis and they are almost $500 cheaper per gun since NS started selling them. As we get more Tavor spare parts in well be posting them on the website.
    It was a playful jab. I don't think he was being serious and I know I wasn't. I trust North Sylva knows we are just playing around.
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

Quote Originally Posted by cmsl333 View Post
    I can vouch for that. I contacted them and was redirected to Al Flaherty's (which is fair). Within a week I picked the part up. All the knocks NS gets from us yet they still got a $50 part out with speed.
    Fingers crossed. I haven't heard back form my PM yet. Is there a more direct channel of communication? Phone or email?

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by onetwentyish View Post
    It was a playful jab. I don't think he was being serious and I know I wasn't. I trust North Sylva knows we are just playing around.
    Those jabs are considered accusations of wrong doing and are considered libel. I have been warned about those. Careful of what you imply in a dealer forum

I see no reason for a ONE day left/right swap as it is not a 5 minute job to do so.....
    I did one, and it wasn't something you wanna do more then once if you don't love your righty friend that much.
    Member of NFA

Those jabs are considered accusations of wrong doing and are considered libel. I have been warned about those. Careful of what you imply in a dealer forum
    True. North Sylva has been pretty good about communication since samson and I took to crying on the forums after I had not got any solid replies from them earlier in the week. They did sound VERY BUSY. (Hopefully trying to figure out where to put crates of T97NSR's)
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

Quote Originally Posted by luciferco View Post
    I see no reason for a ONE day left/right swap as it is not a 5 minute job to do so.....
    I did one, and it wasn't something you wanna do more then once if you don't love your righty friend that much.
    It really isn't all that bad if you aren't switching the charging handle. Quite easy actually.
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

Quote Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
    Have I missed something? is the price not still around the $2750-2800 mark (thats what I paid canam at the time too). thats where it alwys was? I know USA is selling them at $2k to the consumers

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast