Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: upcoming marstar deals?

me neither ... i'm a lover, not a fighter haha

i get the not so pc

myself, i just found the pic in poor taste and i would have hoped for a better outcome .... but that is the world we live in

Quote Originally Posted by frenchyguy View Post
    I used to laugh at things like that, until I seen first hand how it hurts people with disabilities to see sh!t like that. remove it please.
    It hurts some people with disabilities but others laugh at it. The retarded (sorry, got tired of writing "people with disabilities ") are very self-aware and they have a wicked sense of humour. If you don't believe me, dig up a copy of the movie Skallagrig and see if you can even sit through to the end. Yet that is everyday life for many.
    Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.
    - Seneca the Younger

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Epoxy7's Avatar
    Still waiting for the MG34 to come back.

Quote Originally Posted by trebor2880 View Post
    Guess we need censorship for the sensitive.
    With 9000+posts you are probably an old fart like me .. And all your kids turned out just fine .. but others may have not been so lucky .. Others may be headed for the maternity ward next week.

Does not hurt to have some censorship now and then ..

People post on here negatively and with objection about the people who put down gun owners .. How is this different ... Looks like with the benefit of posters that support this stuff that is all O.K. As long as it is about another subject other than gun owners ..

We can clean up our own back yard first ...

john...i see you have SPECIALS...norc 1911+9mm combo's, sks+ammo, etc, and a good deal on 1911 (with wood grips!) wow...
    anyone who's been on your sight lately might also be interested in a deal or combo deal on a 9mm norico...i know it's VERY difficult for some of the ignorant to stay focused on the subject on hand, though a response would be welcome...thx

CGN Ultra frequent flyer trebor2880's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shotgun-bob View Post
    i know it's VERY difficult for some of the ignorant to stay focused on the subject on hand,
    Yes, I am sorry and do sincerely apologize for wasting posts on this thread.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Looks like another Marstar thread has gone off the rails!!! Reading through the posts is like following a train wreck!!!

CGN Regular
    I guess I'm outta here.
    What with this and the umpteem page 'let's bash Marstars' last week I've had it...and I am so not PC.
    At least I feel good knowing that it won't be censored when I say that I think too many here are a bunch of ####ing asswad cunts that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemies.
    Makes me sad to be a gun-nut.

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike_777 View Post
    Beware that Marstar only includes one magazine with norincos, even though there shipped from the factory with 2.
    ANother expert and knowledgeable pronouncement.... You have read our contracts with the factories ?? you have seen copies of our negotiations ?? Better yet, you must have sat in on the discussions
    Please learn the fact before uttering such trash
    John
    Last edited by johnone; 07-23-2013 at 11:18 AM.

CGN frequent flyer
    no kidding... funny how quickly people on a GUN forum abandon freedom... funny sad I mean. If the pic is offensive, don't look at it.
    The Liberal Philosophy
    If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. If it stops moving, subsidize it.

"any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both."
    Benjamin Franklin

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast