Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: upcoming marstar deals?

upcoming marstar deals?

i read you mentioned upcoming deals...
    any chance norinco np22 or np 29 are going to be part of a 'specials' deal ???
    wondering if i should wait...thx

Beware that Marstar only includes one magazine with norincos, even though there shipped from the factory with 2.
    ‘Bread and Circuses’ is the cancer of democracy, the fatal disease for which there is no cure. ― Robert A. Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_777 View Post
    Beware that Marstar only includes one magazine with norincos, even though there shipped from the factory with 2.
    I guess you get what you pay for ..... ?????????????? In your world the factory decides on product and costing ??????? You should try to buy direct then ...

If you want two then Pay more. Marstar was/is not the only dealer that sells with one mag at times .. they set the discounted price .. they set the contents .. read the fine print !

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canada tail's Avatar
    ^^
    but is it me or have we been waiting for those "containers" to arrive for far too long ?!?!

First thing you should do when you get a norc 1911 is chuck the mag anyhow. It is the only really crappy part of the gun from norinco.
    Shut it down

Quote Originally Posted by rocor98 View Post
    I guess you get what you pay for ..... ?????????????? In your world the factory decides on product and costing ??????? You should try to buy direct then ...

If you want two then Pay more. Marstar was/is not the only dealer that sells with one mag at times .. they set the discounted price .. they set the contents .. read the fine print !

Might wanna look on there website... prices are the same as others, but only include one magazine... nice try though, gotta love the fan boys.
    ‘Bread and Circuses’ is the cancer of democracy, the fatal disease for which there is no cure. ― Robert A. Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_777 View Post
    Might wanna look on there website... prices are the same as others, but only include one magazine... nice try though, gotta love the fan boys.

What makes you think they have to offer the same contents for the same price ..

Maybe people want a 1911 in less than 40 days from their competition .. so a second mag means little ..

Not a fan boy .. I make choices on more than price !

I buy from them all .. actually only ever bought parts and ammo from Marstar but hope to get a second JW21 in the summer/fall
    Last edited by rocor98; 07-20-2013 at 07:24 PM.

You said it Zelly ... Could have used a less questionable method but the message is correct ...

I used to laugh at things like that, until I seen first hand how it hurts people with disabilities to see sh!t like that. remove it please.

I mod everything of mine. Hell, my gf's sporting a wonderful pair of 36D's, thanks to my penchant for modifications!

Dirt McGirt Yo yall need ta holla at da store on yo celly not postin up in dis ma.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer trebor2880's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by newshot View Post
    First thing you should do when you get a norc 1911 is chuck the mag anyhow. It is the only really crappy part of the gun from norinco.
    Guess you haven`t seen the plastic grips from their western competitor.
    I`ve had no problems with the clips, though.

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast