Thread: 10-Round AR.15 Magazines Now In Stock

10-Round AR.15 Magazines Now In Stock

23 July 2013

Ellwood Epps has received a large quantity of LAR.15 pistol magazines for the AR.15 rifles. These magazines are designed to hold ten (10) rounds of .223 Remington/5.56 NATO ammunition, and will fit into any rifle using AR-style magazines, including Robinson Armament XCRs, IWI TAR.21 Tavors, and Kel-Tec SU.16 rifles.

These magazines are clearly marked "LAR-15 PISTOL", and are therefore legal to own and possess with 10-round capacities in centrefire, semi-automatic rifles.

Retail pricing on these magazines (cat #LAR15MAG) is $25.99 each, plus applicable sales taxes.

Contact the Epps gun room at 705.689.5333 to place your order, or go online and submit our electronic order form to info@ellwoodepps.com.
    Due to the current health situation, our store is closed to walk-in traffic. We are allowing pick-ups of pre-paid orders from our front door from 10.00 AM until 4.00 PM from Tuesdays through Sundays only.

Customers are advised to call ahead before attending our store to make certain their orders are ready for pick up.

Please ring the doorbell located there to summon our staff to assist you when you do arrive at our store.

Which brand? Thanx.

As the posting states, these magazines are produced by LAR.
    If gun owners in this country were truly a threat, do you really think our politicians would have lasted this long??

Deleted, sorry for bringing back a dead thread.
    Last edited by Petamocto; 03-03-2014 at 01:43 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Petamocto View Post
    Another neat trick to legally owning 30-round-mags is to own a Mossberg MVP. They're bolt-action 5.56 and accept AR mags, and the laws clearly state there is no limit to capacity for bolt-action rifles. Mossberg, start making 30-round MVP mags, dammit!
    Talked about to death. It's a no go due to how the gun is marketed. Even if mossberg, or someone else does it, they will still be AR15 mags made for the mossberg.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aries-'s Avatar
    Clearly allowed:
    http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cfp-pcaf/b...323-72-eng.htm

4. Magazines designed for one firearm but used in a different firearm
    "The maximum permitted capacity of a magazine is determined by the kind of firearm it is designed or manufactured for use in and not the kind of firearm it might actually be used in. As a consequence, the maximum permitted capacity remains the same regardless of which firearm it might be used in.
    "A(n) example is the 10 round capacity magazine for the Rock River Arms LAR-15 pistol, regardless of the kind of firearm it is actually used in."

Another neat trick to legally owning 30-round-mags is to own a Mossberg MVP. They're bolt-action 5.56 and accept AR mags, and the laws clearly state there is no limit to capacity for bolt-action rifles. Mossberg, start making 30-round MVP mags, dammit!

While you are clearly a noob. Really may want to do more research before shooting your mouth off and bringing a dead thread back to life.

CGN frequent flyer CraigNConnor's Avatar
    wooowww
    well lets get out the bats and start beating the dead horse

Quote Originally Posted by Aries- View Post
    While you are clearly a noob. Really may want to do more research before shooting your mouth off and bringing a dead thread back to life.
    I wasn't meaning to bring any threads back to life. Yes I am new to this forum, and I am simply working my way through the threads. I happened to see that Epps had its own pages, so I began reading through them.

I am sorry that you take this as "shooting my mouth off". I wasn't attacking anyone, and I am sorry you feel the need to do so. Yes you have 3,000 more posts than I do, but it would be appreciated if you could please shine a light in the direction for me to find my way around this forum as opposed to beating me for not having your forum knowledge.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Waynetheman's Avatar
    I wasn't meaning to bring any threads back to life. Yes I am new to this forum, and I am simply working my way through the threads. I happened to see that Epps had its own pages, so I began reading through them.

I am sorry that you take this as "shooting my mouth off". I wasn't attacking anyone, and I am sorry you feel the need to do so. Yes you have 3,000 more posts than I do, but it would be appreciated if you could please shine a light in the direction for me to find my way around this forum as opposed to beating me for not having your forum knowledge.
    While the forum users here can be pretty mean at times what he meant is for you stop posting misinformation about 30rnd mossberg MVP mags.
    You are not the first one to think of it, and it's been shot down long ago. Your post also has no relevance to any post you may have been responding to. Nobody asked if they were allowed, which they clearly are since this a thread from a retailer stating they have them for sale. There are probably better ways to get your post count up, introduce yourself, take part in the Swiss arms/858 discussion.

Do these ones have the angled bottom? I'm not really interested in those ones.