Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: You Asked, We Answered: North American Arms (NAA) Now IN STOCK!!

Great... and because I'm basically a six year old with a credit card, I want the shiny too now... thanks.
    Μολών λαβέ

Willing to trade copious amounts of international award winning barbecue for ammo and/or training...

Took me a few days but just ordered my mini-master. Can't wait to take it to the range!

i hope they sell out in record time to show both wanstals and NAA the demand up here

CGN Regular
    Ordered my mini master. Should be a fun gun for the range. And always great to do business with Wanstalls! Thanks for bringing these in.

I checked it out today. The workmanship is first rate on these. I will be back in on Friday pay for it and do the paperwork. This is going to be fun.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Well after a week or so of humming and hawing I settled on a minimaster. Really though I should get both at some point as aesthetically I like the Earl but functionally I like the Minimaster(and don't mind it's looks).
    Last edited by Freyr_255; 08-04-2013 at 04:18 PM.

Here is a (terrible) photo of mine.. A fair bit smaller than my other revolvers! Build quality looks great, can't wait to shoot it.

Edit: should also add a kudos for the super fast shipping!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by autocorrelation View Post
    Here is a (terrible) photo of mine.. A fair bit smaller than my other revolvers! Build quality looks great, can't wait to shoot it.

Edit: should also add a kudos for the super fast shipping!
    Nice combo.

Uber Super GunNutz
    Gary - thanks very much for hustling the Minimaster out to me so quick. I did indeed receive it prior to heading out if town. I didn't have much time to shoot it but put about 50 rounds through it. It seems like a natural pointer - I like it! Also, for me anyway, seems easier to shoot one handed. Anyways, thanks again for the above and beyond service! Cheers!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    As far as I know I'll be waiting on a transfer for the next month. Last one took 5 weeks to transfer and they didn't even let the shop know or send out the ATT. I called them at 6 weeks(where I found out it went through) and had it all done on the phone. I don't even have a metaphor to describe how ####ty of a job they are doing at the BC CFO.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast