Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: You Asked, We Answered: North American Arms (NAA) Now IN STOCK!!

Yes. The Sidewinder is the one for me.

CGN Regular
    How about the NAA PUG? Laser integrated grip... ported barrel and a pretty sexy look for a short revolver. If they made this in a Canadian legal barrel I would buy one for sure.[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by KeltecFan View Post
    Yes. The Sidewinder is the one for me.

Me too, or the PUG with a Canadian barrel... any chance of those landing this summer?

Expried Business Member
    We have the Sidewinder variant ordered, but unfortunately we do not expect it to land in Canada by this summer. We will make a forum post once we have them!

Quote Originally Posted by WanstallsOnline View Post
    We have the Sidewinder variant ordered, but unfortunately we do not expect it to land in Canada by this summer. We will make a forum post once we have them!
    Sounds good to me!

Some nice looking pistols. Unfortunately our laws make them look a bit weird with such a long barrel. This is on my wish list to shoot though

I picked one up last year... I absolutely love it, and everyone who tries it does as well. In my opinion, the longer barrel actually helps a lot in the pointability and actually makes it a surprisingly accurate little unit.

We can actually get decent offhand groups at up to 15 yards with mine and it feels really natural in the hand... and when you put the mag cylinder in there, what a hoot!!!!!!

I may pick up an Earl just because, and I'd be in for a sidewinder in a heart beat.

And what about a Canadian legal Ranger???? That's a cool little beast as well.

Expried Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gcarms View Post
    I picked one up last year... I absolutely love it, and everyone who tries it does as well. In my opinion, the longer barrel actually helps a lot in the pointability and actually makes it a surprisingly accurate little unit.

We can actually get decent offhand groups at up to 15 yards with mine and it feels really natural in the hand... and when you put the mag cylinder in there, what a hoot!!!!!!

I may pick up an Earl just because, and I'd be in for a sidewinder in a heart beat.

And what about a Canadian legal Ranger???? That's a cool little beast as well.
    No Rangers unfortunately...working on the Sidewinder first!

Gary

Totally understand.... I'd say of all the models, the sidewinder is the coolest.

I have a buddy bugging me to sell him my Mini-Master... any idea on the sidewinder? Fall maybe?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast