Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: deleted

BANNED
    A $139 rail on a $200 firearm... that hurt :-/

I bought one from Can-am a month ago.

Very solid mount, I've had a couple shells hit it and nothing at all happened.
    Only downside of the mount is the rear screws that go into the new pin(that replaces the old receiver pin) end up coming loose through shooting so your going to have to lock-tight them.

When the receiver pin is removed the rail rotates up just like in the picture and allows for easy access to the bolt, Never has to be fully removed.

I used it with a Bushnell TRS-25 and got some solid groups, I also got some solid groups using only the irons.

I feel confident enough that i will be trying a 3x9-40 scope here soon on the rail to see it's performance.

Aside from removing the rear sight and receiver pin it wasn't difficult to install at all.
    right side of the stock did need atleast 2mm removed at the very rear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eSJMUCfriY
    [youtube]7eSJMUCfriY[/youtube]

Quote Originally Posted by olympia View Post
    even better than the bctactical scout mount?
    Yes, the mount in 2 places, they have 12" of rail to set up anyway you want. The shells wont hit your optic like they sometimes do with the BC tactical mount.
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

One thing I disliked about the bc scout mount were the two headless hex screws at the top. If they came loose (which they did since it was just pressure tension) it would throw off your elevation zero after retightening them. Don't have issues like that with my kwik rail!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bowzy View Post
    One thing I disliked about the bc scout mount were the two headless hex screws at the top. If they came loose (which they did since it was just pressure tension) it would throw off your elevation zero after retightening them. Don't have issues like that with my kwik rail!
    Is that why you have your SkS up for sale? Also you are the first person ever to report that the hex screws walked out and that your rail almost fell of and lost zero. But then again every garage gun smith can tell from the photo's you posted that you know what you are doing.
    If you like this product you can just say that you like it with out posting false and misleading statements. But then again shilling ain't easy right???
    By the way Dave, I like this product but totall I feel left out that you guys were out in Langley shooting with out me

CGN Ultra frequent flyer drifter dave's Avatar
    Shilling implies that you are somehow benefiting from giving a positive review of a product. I kinda doubt he is, and I'm not being paid either, but a scout mount cost me an optic.

I tried contacting the company but they ignored me.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer HeadDamage's Avatar
    That photo is a dam good add for the full lenght rail.
    Remember remember early December
    Coalition, treason and plot.
    I see no reason why coalition, treason
    Should ever be forgot...

Quote Originally Posted by bowzy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazyest Canuck View Post
    Is that why you have your SkS up for sale? Also you are the first person ever to report that the hex screws walked out and that your rail almost fell of and lost zero. But then again every garage gun smith can tell from the photo's you posted that you know what you are doing.
    If you like this product you can just say that you like it with out posting false and misleading statements.
    What are you even going on about? I'm not selling my sks, and I never was. Maybe you really are crazy.

Unless you loctite the screws on the bc tactical mount your going to lose zero. I didn't really like that mount anyways, kwik rail is much better in my opinion.

SKS Scope Mount – 100% works http://scoutscopes.com/sks-scope-mou...lack-anodized/

Quote Originally Posted by drifter dave View Post
    Shilling implies that you are somehow benefiting from giving a positive review of a product. I kinda doubt he is, and I'm not being paid either, but a scout mount cost me an optic.

I tried contacting the company but they ignored me.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast