Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: deleted

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gothmog's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazyest Canuck View Post
    Is that why you have your SkS up for sale? Also you are the first person ever to report that the hex screws walked out and that your rail almost fell of and lost zero. But then again every garage gun smith can tell from the photo's you posted that you know what you are doing.
    If you like this product you can just say that you like it with out posting false and misleading statements. But then again shilling ain't easy right???
    By the way Dave, I like this product but totall I feel left out that you guys were out in Langley shooting with out me
    Well, first of all, Bowzy isn't a shill, I don't even know him ... he seems to like the KwikRail and that's a good thing from where I sit.

And we weren't shooting in Langley, although I can understand why you might jump to that conclusion. Didn't end up shooting at all, just a nice drive past Mission and a walk in the woods ending in an impromptu interview ....

Quote Originally Posted by Gothmog View Post
    ... just a nice drive past Mission and a walk in the woods ending in an impromptu interview ....
    The StraightShootingTalk video posted above.

CGN Regular
    Such a nice rail. To bad for another $40 you could buy an sks. If the price was wayyyyyyy less Id buy one

CGN Ultra frequent flyer drifter dave's Avatar
    It's not the rail's fault that the SKS is such a cheap deal

My M14 mount was $150 - that's a budget one, some are $250 and up and I don't hear people whining about it.

That's a different brand than the one that broke my TRS, just to be clear. It's longer, so I would use that real estate to mount the optic all the way forward.

That photo is a dam good add for the full lenght rail.
    It would be fine if I added a deflector ($25?), but then you need something to bolt the deflector to... like one of those cheesy NCStar receiver covers ($40?), then you have to grind it to fit your rifle...well you get the idea - the QwikRail just bolts on and has its own deflector for the same price as those 3 parts.
    Last edited by drifter dave; 07-30-2013 at 05:15 PM.

At me on SKS-March 1-10x...

Quote Originally Posted by x0ra View Post
    A $139 rail on a $200 firearm... that hurt :-/

Quote Originally Posted by noea77 View Post
    Such a nice rail. To bad for another $40 you could buy an sks. If the price was wayyyyyyy less Id buy one
    Quote Originally Posted by drifter dave View Post
    It's not the rail's fault that the SKS is such a cheap deal

My M14 mount was $150 - that's a budget one, some are $250 and up and I don't hear people whining about it.
    Thats it right there.
    If someone gave you a Barrett 50BMG for FREE, it wouldn't make much sense to say "I'm not putting any scope on it because that would cost way more than I paid for the original gun"
    Too bad the Russians didnt originally make a rail in the early '50s. If so, it would have been included for free along with the kit that comes with each SKS.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gothmog's Avatar
    It is a challenge making accessories for guys who tend to buy an inexpensive gun ..... LOL

delete
    Last edited by hical.ca; 03-19-2014 at 11:40 PM.
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

Kwik Rail-an interesting solution - it is necessary to try.
    "This is similar Texas Weapon Systems on AK".

Quote Originally Posted by hical.ca View Post
    Do what you want with your SKSs, keep them original, mod them, buy more than one, but the Kwik Rail is the best way we have found yet to mount optics on the SKS rifle.

Would this work on the mosin as well?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast