Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Apex Tactical Comp AEK Upgrades for M&P Pistols: IN STOCK

Expried Business Member

Lightbulb Apex Tactical Comp AEK Upgrades for M&P Pistols: IN STOCK

If you're a serious user of the M&P platform for competition or duty use you have probably been a little jealous of the modifications available to Glock and 1911 shooters -- that ends today. We just received our first shipment of the Competition kits from Apex Tactical. These are the number one hands down solution for M&P triggers, altering the trigger pull weight to under 3LBs, and making the break and reset of the trigger consistent and positive. The benefit of a consistent break and reset cannot be overstated for tactical and sport use; anyone in the industry from professional shooters to professional instructors will be first in line to guarantee that a consistent trigger is instrumental to your performance on the range.

Apex Tactical Competition Action Enhancement Kit for M&P9 and M&P40 Pistols

CLICK HERE

These kits are designed to replace factory M&P parts, turning an M&P into a wildly different animal with a truly performance-oriented trigger. They're in stock here at the store and ready to go out coast to coast at any time -- July has free shipping on these kits!

Cheers,
    Daniel

Looking seriously at this.... what is the difference between this and the kit with ?forward set sear? .... please correct me if I'm wrong.
    I exist solely for comedic relief..... oh, and drugs!

Bought this kit south of the border last year.......it is awesome!
    Found if you leave in stock sear spring pull is more controlable at about 3.5lbs.
    Apex has great install directions on youtube.

The forward set sear kit gets rid of most of the pre travel in the trigger while giving you a 4 or 5lb trigger pull.

The CAEK (which I have) Addresses a little bit of pre travel, but gives you the option of anywhere from a 2.5 - 5lb trigger pull using a combination of springs.

You can't really go wrong with either. I have heard of a couple situations where guys have pulled out their FSS kit and installed a CAEK kit. A couple of guys who shoot steel and IPSC had a feel of my trigger the other night and were quite impressed. I also have the aluminum trigger upgrade.

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by flyrrad View Post
    Looking seriously at this.... what is the difference between this and the kit with ?forward set sear? .... please correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm still waiting for an M&P RAM from APEX that will work with the M&P VTAC variant (and other newer generation sear blocks). Apex said they will make one, but wouldn't give a date (I emailed them last Dec/Jan). But if you guys have an inside connection, there's a few of us with VTAC's who'd love to get an APEX kit installed!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer SwL_Wildcat's Avatar
    Any further west and I'd have to learn Japanese..
    Any still in stock? Broken link.
    Part of the small fringe minority with unacceptable views.

Expried Business Member
    Unfortunately we've been sold out of these for about a month or so. Should see more after SHOT Show.

Cheers,
    Daniel

Any apex trigger kits left for 9mm

CGN Regular
    any chance of getting in some for the.45 ?

I could use one for my .40.
    Between the G-forces and the fumes, I get a good buzz.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast