Thread: ETA for Fabarm Accessories

ETA for Fabarm Accessories

Will you be getting Fabarm shotgun accessories any time soon? Specifically the forend rails.

Thanks!

X2 ! Also the multichokes (specifically IC)?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer haha49's Avatar
    Im also waiting for the chokes as well for the fabarm martel and SAT 8

Full choke
    •Product No: 3268

Modified
    •Product No: 3266

Magazine extension for my pump
    •Product No: 6052

I was also wonder if I could buy the piece that holds the martel spring in the shotgun that would be very handy in the SAT 8 shotgun as putting the spring back in when you clean it can be a pain in the rear with the clip it could just stay in there it's a C ring type clamp. I took it out of 1 of my other fabarm shotguns but I would like another one they're handy.

I would like to get the chokes for hunting season the magazine extension is just for fun. Also do you have the factory plugs to make the shotgun 2+1 for hunting migratory birds I was hoping to use it hunting this year as last year you were sold out and I haven't seen any chokes come in.

Been waiting 2 years so far for the chokes I think I might of missed them if they came in already so knowing when about they will come in would be nice this time around...
    Last edited by haha49; 09-14-2013 at 04:21 PM.

X3 for the forend rails. Also looking for a heat shield for a 14" Martial Forces Pro.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer haha49's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by langet View Post
    X3 for the forend rails. Also looking for a heat shield for a 14" Martial Forces Pro.
    I have a SAT 8 I took the rail off didn't like it on since I like putting my hand were the rail is wonder if it would fit...

I also sent a couple of emails a few days ago and haven't heard anything back so any update or even a guess of when a shipment might arrive so I can check?
    Last edited by haha49; 09-14-2013 at 10:20 PM.

Fabarm parts support is definitely poor... ordered a barrel two years ago, gave up.
    With that said, I'll probably buy an 11" Fabarm when they land and hope I never need to get anything for it afterwards.

Hey!

Worth an update. I received my barrel (long overdue) today and am happy once again.
    It took some a long time, but I am going to assume that communication between TSE and the company in Italy are now at a level where this type of wait would not happen again

Looking forward to those 11" pumps.

~Cheers

CGN Ultra frequent flyer krausb's Avatar
    um, you know that the Fabarm Martial Pistola 11" pump 12ga shotguns are in now don't you? I picked mine up last night. :D Even better looking in person than in pics!!

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...N-STOCK-at-TSE!!
    Last edited by krausb; 01-11-2014 at 01:58 AM.