Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: *NEW PRODUCT* CZ 858 & Tavor Barrel Shrouds!

Does the tavor have the 1/2 x28 thread? The Internet tells me yes, just looking for confirmation. If yes then this could theoretically shroud over an AR barrel too?
    Last edited by stevez8420; 07-30-2013 at 11:35 AM. Reason: speel check... Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kveldulf View Post
    Now that's funny. I don't remember now; was that the same genius I reference in my sig line?

Carolyn McCarthy -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carolyn_McCarthy

McCarthy has been described as "the doyenne of anti-gun advocates in the House" and "the fiercest gun-control advocate in Congress"

What exactly is a "Shoulder thing that goes up."?

damn I was too late for a "shoulder thing that goes up" joke.

you guys are on point... well played!
    Help stop the Trudeau Dictatorship. www.Pierre4PM.ca

man..., I think I just lost another couple IQ points trying to understand this "shoulder thing going up all the way" question... !
    "You can get more done with a kind word and a gun, than you can with a kind word alone." ~ Al Capone
    CSAAA ADFGA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CanadianReich's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CraigNConnor View Post
    Breaks/ muzzle devices do not add length to a legal barrel size you would measure up to the break/ device but not include it in the barrel length
    I assumed the purpose of the total length rule was to make it so the firearm was not concealable

the rules and laws are utterly retarded
    Please ban this account. I've been using it so long, with so many posts and information divulged, I suspect most anyone can tell who I am now. Do I still have my "reasonable expectation of privacy" with this account? Time to move on.

BANNED
    Cool. I've always wanted one of these:

Now only if I could buy a VZ and put this on it.. Don't want a CSA!
    CSSA/NFA Member / Silverdale Member

Must Have

Edit: I couldn't take It, had to order it
    Last edited by LanceM; 07-30-2013 at 08:38 PM.
    NFA and CSSA member

CGN Ultra frequent flyer promac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kveldulf View Post
    Now that's funny. I don't remember now; was that the same genius I reference in my sig line?

Indicating the depth of her research on the issue, she said on Dec. 21st that she had personally looked at pictures of guns in 1993, and again in 2012.
    — regarding Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.)

Indeed........that should make one an expert. When she read the Bill of Rights, like Obama, she looked for pictures. As for the rest, TL, DR, sadly.

On the Tavor shroud, just to confirm - it is threaded on to the barrel and not pinned? Looks like a "must have" for me. I'm sure it will cause more anxiety in others at the range too, LOL!
    Last edited by promac; 07-30-2013 at 02:39 PM.
    Warning: I am not a lawyer; any ideas, views, opinions or advice may be incorrect, incomplete or contain errors and omissions. Anything could seem like at good idea at any given moment. Readers should consult with their legal professionals before taking any action based on the information contained herein.

Used to be that we "Worldproofed" our children. Now society wants to childproof the world.

Sponsoring Dealer
    Quote Originally Posted by promac View Post
    Indeed........that should make one an expert. When she read the Bill of Rights, like Obama, she looked for pictures. As for the rest, TL, DR, sadly.

On the Tavor shroud, just to confirm - it is threaded on to the barrel and not pinned? Looks like a "must have" for me. I'm sure it will cause more anxiety in others at the range too, LOL!
    She is threaded on that's correct, replaces your muzzle device.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast