Thread: VZ/CZ/AK Linear Brake V2 Ready

Revolted

VZ/CZ/AK Linear Brake V2 Ready

By popular demand, we have redesigned our Linear Muzzle Brake for the VZ/CZ 58/858 and added a .223 version. We have also added a LH thread version for the AK owners both north and south of the border.

Machined from quality 4140 steel and nitride finished to ensure long life, erosion and corrosion control. We feel nitriding is absolutely the only way to finish these as there is a lot of hot gas compressed through small holes and without it erosion will quickly become a problem. We will not sacrifice quality for price!!!

These will be in stock Tuesday at One Shot Tactical and available from us direct. MSRP is $49.99. Also note, the rest of our linear brakes will be dropping in price to at least an MSRP of $44.99.

Fresh out of nitriding!!

Revolted
    These are now in stock at One Shot Tactical

Revolted
    Now in stock at SFRC as well.

I picked one up for my AR at OSTS a few weeks ago, it functions well but the nice black coating seems to burn off in about 500 rounds, it is now somewhat purple?
    Join CSSA. Vote Conservative Andrew Scheer in 2019 if you value your firearms!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer G.Mitchell's Avatar
    How do these compare to say the Czech large muzzle brake or that two part muzzle brake system?

Do they help with muzzle flash too?
    Looking for members in Grande Prairie Alberta interested in wilderness skills, survival skills, camping, prepping, shooting, etc.

Revolted
    Quote Originally Posted by MET View Post
    I picked one up for my AR at OSTS a few weeks ago, it functions well but the nice black coating seems to burn off in about 500 rounds, it is now somewhat purple?
    That is the first I heard of that happening. Can you email me pics of it to mike@allengunworks.com.

Revolted
    Quote Originally Posted by G.Mitchell View Post
    How do these compare to say the Czech large muzzle brake or that two part muzzle brake system?

Do they help with muzzle flash too?
    I am not quite sure which brakes you are referring to, so I can comment on the comparison.

The linear brakes do not help with muzzle flash. We are working on a hybrid design that will though.