Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: SilverDale Gun Range

I am a newer member and have never had a bad experience with any of the RO's, all are friendly and very helpful. I drive an hour and half each way just because of the good experiences I have had at Silverdale.
    If there are no dogs in heaven.....When I die I want to go where they go.

CGN Regular
    I've been a member for about 6 months, never had any issues with the RO's. That has been the main complaint I've read on here since I joined, mainly the inconsistency between RO's.

I joined last year. Have not had any issues with RO's. But i am very busy and only made it out there a few times. still, a positive experience.

CGN Regular
    Am I able to stop in during the week and speak with someone? or only on weekends?

Not looking to shoot, just to check out hte facilities and such, get some info, website is still down. I hear weekends are a zoo so id rather not add to that haha

CGN Regular
    Go on Fridays, it is open to the public, and there are few people.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Trinimon's Avatar
    If you have safe handling skills and you follow the club rules, there shouldn't be any issues. Don't like the rules, then find another range. Other than that, I have zero issues with any of the RSOs at Silverdale ie Tod, Steve, Dave, Mike, Monty etc Great atmosphere and generally friendly folks. I believe Fri-Sun are open to the public. Nice thing is you can do a day pass and see if you like the club before joining.
    CSSA Member

How does the club work in the winter time?

works good if you bundle up lol the club runs the same all year round great place and big, one of the only places like it in the area that is why some guys drive 2 hours to silverdale I consider my self pretty lucky as it is a 25 min ride for me

Quote Originally Posted by yusef32 View Post
    Works just fine, even has it's advantage during the winter time - much less "visitors" so more room to play

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by yusef32 View Post
    Ditto - WAY less folk around - I love it. Just dress warm, bring a Thermos & if it's really cold, hop in your car while you reload your mags......

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast