Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: SilverDale Gun Range

SilverDale Gun Range

The RSO's are great!! It helps to know what they like in their coffee (or for Monty, steeped tea). This gets you lots of love on a cold winter's day. Don't be dangerous and you won't have any problems with RSO's or me for that matter.

Weekends in summer are jammed. Winter weekends are pretty good and weekdays are great.
    "If you have a problem & think that someone else is going to solve it for you then you have two problems"
    Member: CSSA & the über-powerful CGN Gun Lobby
    كافر

and summer weekdays a slice of heaven my job allows me to have the odd weekday off and its pretty amazing when you have the whole place pretty much to your self

Great thanks for the replies. Really thinking about becoming a member there even if i have to drive from Mississauga.

I also joined after 1 visit. RSO have been helpful and pleasant. That's why I joined. Also no waiting like most other ranges.

BANNED
    I'll likely be cancelling my membership if there is no changes this year.

Way too many people, and day passers, or the "new shooter" program seem to be treated better and catered to over existing members.

I watched the place go to hell in the last year, and expect to see some changes for the better this year, or I am gone.

You won't notice if you are just joining, so don't worry about my opinion.

Just another frustrated member being pushed out by the influx of new members....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer handofzeus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mlehtovaara View Post
    i'll likely be cancelling my membership if there is no changes this year.

Way too many people, and day passers, or the "new shooter" program seem to be treated better and catered to over existing members.

I watched the place go to hell in the last year, and expect to see some changes for the better this year, or i am gone.

Just another frustrated member being pushed out by the influx of new members....
    ditto.
    Canada ended when Trudeau began.

CGN frequent flyer

I watched the place go to hell in the last year, and expect to see some changes for the better this year, or I am gone.

Yep. I'm about at my breaking point. Just gonna wait & see how all that day-pass crap is handled this year, especially in the Fall. If September & October are ANYTHING like this past year, I'm done.

ohhh muffin... just get up a bit earlier in the morning and beat the rush...works for me...and don't forget the coffee & tea!!
    "If you have a problem & think that someone else is going to solve it for you then you have two problems"
    Member: CSSA & the über-powerful CGN Gun Lobby
    كافر

CGN Regular
    Been going there for years. Follow all of the safety rules and you will have no issues. Lots of guys willing to help and share knowledge.

They do run business and day passes (i assume) make them nice chank of change also those grupon deals.

Way too many people on summer weekends to enjoy yourself. I also hope they slow down the walk ins. Why did I pay for a membership ?
    CSSA Member
    NFA Member
    OFHA Member

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast