Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: SilverDale Gun Range

CGN Regular
    Used to be a great range, now its just ok. Waaaay too many rules, understandable because of the day passes they allow. People show up and do all sorts of craziness, as a result the cfo has been on the clubs case, hard. So in order to stay in business they had to impliment a whole whack of rules, some of them are a bit over the top imo. If youre planning to do ipsc style shooting its going to be hard to impossible to do there. Rapid fire is not allowed unless on the action range which is memebers only. If you want to bring your own gong the action range has a bunker for it and you can only shoot pistol calibers at it. The 100m range has a bunker for gongs as well and you can shoot whatever you want at it. You have to have chains in order to hang them and have they checked by an rso before hanging them up. Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by jrcarbine View Post
    I might join there range. I'm only 10-15 minutes away.
    I'm a member there and talking at the office there is a waiting list for new members. If you want to join you should get on the waiting list
    "First to go last to know - We will defend to the death your right to be misinformed".

Which would be worse - to live as a monster, or to die as a good man?

i prefer my membership at the nice private range down the road(NRSGC) but silverdales great for ammo, just to packed for me

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567