Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: new shipments

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Silverback's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Airborneboi69 View Post
    or how about more of those .50 cal bullets..
    I was looking too and found this on the product page, bad news. I checked Berry's web site and they are not listed there any more either.

Berry's Bullets
    Preferred Plated Pistol Bullets
    500 S&W 350gr RS
    Box of 500
    *Discontinued By Producer
    When Sold Out Thats The End
    CSSA Member

Quote Originally Posted by sobo4303 View Post
    any idea when you will com einto another shipment of a Chaparral or Norinco '97 pump shotgun?
    Your probably never going to see the Chaparral's again unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by freddyfour View Post
    Your probably never going to see the Chaparral's again unfortunately.
    Why is that? Do tell.
    Don’t Worry….Be Happy

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by sobo4303 View Post
    Why is that? Do tell.
    I will repeat this for 100000000000th time, due to labor/union issues in Italy Chaparral closed down over two years ago....
    John

Any Norinco M305 in that shipment?!

Quote Originally Posted by omigulay View Post
    "Just unpacked a container load of Norinco 1911a1, 1911a1 commander and NP-58 pistols.... "

I guess not.

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by omigulay View Post
    The container of M305s arrives in 2 weeks....
    John

BANNED

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    I will repeat this for 100000000000th time, due to labor/union issues in Italy Chaparral closed down over two years ago....
    John
    And your website has STILL not been updated to indicate you won't be getting these products.

But if it was updated, what fun would that be? Then you wouldn't have to repeat yourself.

The container of M305s arrives in 2 weeks....
    John
    Hurray! I have been looking forward to this.
    -Spo0nFED

John
    Sorry J..n, I have to step in here . I only go on this forum to find the occasional deal and quite often M..st...r is right in the middle of some of the best but Jiminy Crickets why do you have to be such an ars to your customers, either directly, and trust me readers when I say this is true from personal experience or in this free forum that is to represent knowledge and freely given information. Your consumers come here to learn and understand. I know that customer service and control of your offending CAPS coupled with me having to read your snit comments for the 1000000000000th time is part of the "online gun market" TODAY. But why? not every one on CGN is a d*eu%ce and you don't have to be either. please be reminded that one day the market will be different and your way of dealing with your customers will be extinct. (probably not though which is even more sad) I hope that one day either you will understand or someone will take your place who has an understanding - that it might take 10000000000 times +1 to get information to the general consumer and so be it, do it and be happy that we are here to buy from you. Give the customer more, not less. "if you don't like it then send it back' is NOT the right answer. Giving the customer what he wanted in the first place is always the best choice. Your lack of understanding, something that I feel that you might never have saddens me. I have never publicly informed others on your condescending, rude and sometime downright fighting words that you have portrayed to me and others. But If you so are fed up with having to repeat yourself then as the previous post read 'update your website' as much as you like to update your frustration with "us" the people that help to keep you in business. ----------better yet retire your keyboard and hire someone who at least gives the impression that they give a @#*&%. _ I'm sure I will be ear marked for removal of site privileges and I should really delete my post and put something fluffy and nice about This threads owner however I can't, at this moment, be idle.
    Last edited by endophobic; 08-14-2013 at 02:28 AM. Reason: remove stuff that might offend!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast