Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: new shipments

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Morgan View Post
    Yes, you did ask. And others have asked as well.

But I'm asking it again, because it's the one question that never gets answered.
    Can't disagree with you there.

CGN Regular
    Because due to labour union issues it can't be taken down from the website. Duh

Some people are fantastic at selling ice to the eskimo (sorry not so PC),
    others can swoon a smile from the grumpiest of old farts,
    while others are oratorically gifted -

John may be all or non of these but dammit he is a powerhouse in Canadian guns and ammo. He has personally gone toe to toe with our government, he has worked to bring in and keep countless products on our behalf. He has been providing deals to Canadians for decades,
    From his wheeling and dealing in crates of ammo from the bazaars of Istanbul to the pallets of guns from the Ukraine. He brings them back to our shores and sells it at unbelievable prices\ all of this we have no doubt and can probably agree on. however again I might suggest we all need to understand our talents and also our weaknesses that maybe you could hire someone to help in your emails or run your forums and deal with customer issues. Just please don't change all the other things that we might not cover and discus that have proved so invaluable to us and that you are owed a big thank you.
    Last edited by endophobic; 08-16-2013 at 11:39 AM. Reason: dont want John to go :(

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    RATON 57;
    "I contacted the store on Aug 8 about the bullets and just today got a reply back. Talk about slow. "
    I would really like to look up the file on this matter, but I cannot find a RATON 57 in the data base, by chance do you have another name ??
    John
    Of course I have another name I don't contact a business online with a made up name I use the one my mother gave me. Was a Frank that emailed me back with a link and nothing else. So I now know what I needed to know about Berry Bullets. Matters fixed.

Now if you ever get some lever action 22s in I will search for those also.

Expired Business
    WILDERNESSGUY;
    "Why are you so incredibly rude to your customers and potential customers?"
    I guess I am just a miserable old man....

"guaranteed you will go out of your way to try and make them feel stupid."
    Here I differ with you, ask a legitimate question and I will be pleased to pass along any and all accumulated knowledge I may have....After all I do want to see the sport/hobby continue....

" Can you inform me why you let your arrogance and temper get the better of you"
    Have you ever considered the fact that maybe, just maybe, I get a little frustrated with the many confrontational postings that I receive ( email etc) ? All without any name of course because when people yell, scream confront or are simply rude they can hide behind the anonymity of the web....

" Try putting your customers first by showing some class and treating people with at least some degree of respect. "
    Once again my friend, I must differ with your opinion.... Marstar has always and still does place the customer first.... How else could we have built a retail client base base of so many thousand satisfied customers....??

It is obvious that my presence here only serves to further infuriate you and others.... It is also obvious that I do not have your knowledge or experience in these matters.... SO in an effort to keep everybody happy, warm and fuzzy this will be my last day of posting here....

John

BANNED
    It is obvious that my presence here only serves to further infuriate you and others.... It is also obvious that I do not have your knowledge or experience in these matters.... SO in an effort to keep everybody happy, warm and fuzzy this will be my last day of posting here....

John
    I for one will miss your insightful comments into the behind-the-scenes activity Marstar participates in to bring milsurps and other treasures to the Canadian market. Thank you for the many interesting, useful bits of information you've shared over the years.

... and who are we going to pick on (and who's going to pick on us) when you're NOT posting?!

All joking aside, sorry for any harsh words that I may have sent your way. You don't need to me to tell you this, but you've created a multimillion dollar successful business, employing Canadians, satisfying many customers nationwide (and internationally).... which is far more than most of us keyboard quarterbacks can say.

Hope someday you DO write those memoirs!
    Last edited by nntw; 08-16-2013 at 09:30 AM.

CGN Regular
    WILDERNESSGUY;

Here I differ with you, ask a legitimate question and I will be pleased to pass along any and all accumulated knowledge I may have....After all I do want to see the sport/hobby continue....

" Can you inform me why you let your arrogance and temper get the better of you"
    Have you ever considered the fact that maybe, just maybe, I get a little frustrated with the many confrontational postings that I receive ( email etc) ? All without any name of course because when people yell, scream confront or are simply rude they can hide behind the anonymity of the web....

" Try putting your customers first by showing some class and treating people with at least some degree of respect. "
    Once again my friend, I must differ with your opinion.... Marstar has always and still does place the customer first.... How else could we have built a retail client base base of so many thousand satisfied customers....??

John
    Sure John I hear what your saying I really do, but this (unfortunately) is the nature of internet sales. I apologize for coming across as rude, but I have been on this forum for a long time and simply put, it would be nice to see you being more upbeat and friendly with folks that are trying to spend their hard earned money at your store. I have posted in your forum before, and you never reply. No offence was meant. State of mind is what you make it.
    You have a vast accumulation of knowledge John, so don't stop posting, but if you can get past the repetitive questions and the occasional frustration, I think there are a lot of people on here that would love to constructively tap in to that vast knowledge.....

I read Marstar threads for the prickly responses. I think they are often justified.
    Please check the back of the warehouse for all the things I looked at 5 or 6 years ago when I didn't realize what that R on the back of my license meant.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    Are you kidding me?

John just answered ten other questions, but still ignores the most important one.

WHY ARE THESE OBSOLETE ITEMS STILL FEATURED ON YOUR WEBSITE??????

http://www.marstar.ca/dynamic/category.jsp?catid=75152

CGN Ultra frequent flyer NintendoDuckHunt87's Avatar
    WILDERNESSGUY;

John
    I guess that means the legit question in post #35 ain't getting answered then?
    Not trying to be an ass or anything just I've asked in a couple threads now and been ignored thus far.

Post #35:
    Quote Originally Posted by NintendoDuckHunt87 View Post
    Norinco PRC series, M-77B and NP-20. Any idea if/when you'll have more?
    May our shots be true and timely, Our observations keen. May our bark roll out like thunder, in the name of home and Queen. May the ranks of tanks and bayonets pay heed to the power of the guns. For all the lords of battle, We are the chosen ones.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345