Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Tactical stock for Pietta PPS-50

Quote Originally Posted by sewktbk View Post
    So anyone who speaks his mind to a jerk is a whiner. Right.
    Anyone that thinks that everyone else has the same state of mind as they do needs to have their head checked.

I personally have a slightly abrasive personality and find it amusing that anyone would get offended at something someone else says.

It's not about him trying to offend, it's ppl taking it too seriously. I know lots of guys that seem to be having a bad day for their whole life and if you want to think it's because of you, good luck with that.
    1Ti 5:8 But if any provide not for his own (including protection), and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel (liberal).

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by zeuce View Post
    I wonder how this conversation would have played out if everyone wasnt hiding behind a keyboard lol
    precisely my point. I bet we wouldn't even be having this discussion since I'm sure John would never dare treat customers like that face to face.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunusr View Post
    Anyone that thinks that everyone else has the same state of mind as they do needs to have their head checked.

I personally have a slightly abrasive personality and find it amusing that anyone would get offended at something someone else says.

It's not about him trying to offend, it's ppl taking it too seriously. I know lots of guys that seem to be having a bad day for their whole life and if you want to think it's because of you, good luck with that.
    My initial question remains. If someone walked into your store and asked for info on a product, would you stand there, say nothing, wait for him to give up AND insult him on the way out???

Thats what John is doing here. If you think thats some sort of acceptable behavior due to difference in personality, you need to think again. Its disrespectful, period.

Quote Originally Posted by sewktbk View Post
    My initial question remains. If someone walked into your store and asked for info on a product, would you stand there, say nothing, wait for him to give up AND insult him on the way out???

Thats what John is doing here. If you think thats some sort of acceptable behavior due to difference in personality, you need to think again. Its disrespectful, period.
    I would have laughed all the way out of the store, lol. To be honest, I thought he was drunk since he didn't even spell "marstar" correctly.
    1Ti 5:8 But if any provide not for his own (including protection), and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel (liberal).

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Daver_II's Avatar
    Meh, who gives a ####. John has done a lot for firearm owners in Canada. I would buy from him even if he told me to #### off face to face.

You reap what you sow , as the saying goes . The energy or attitude you give to the world , will be ( more or less ) the same energy you get back . And that is my hippy/zen moment for today lol

Quote Originally Posted by zeuce View Post
    I wonder how this conversation would have played out if everyone wasnt hiding behind a keyboard lol
    I envision it would had gone differently. Gotta Agree with sewktbk that John would not had responded the same way in retail environment.

So what you're saying is we shouldn't take what the retailer says seriously? I'll remember that the next time I'm in his store, clearly the tag that says $399 isn't serious and really it just meant FREE!

Be it verbal or text conversation for the relay of information where business is CONCERNED all information should be treated as serious. Granted there are far more tire kickers on the interwebz than in any retail location, but treating the wrong customer as a simple kicker can lead to massive loss of business.

Quote Originally Posted by Daver_II View Post
    Meh, who gives a ####. John has done a lot for firearm owners in Canada. I would buy from him even if he told me to #### off face to face.
    So Firemen get to burn down your house cause they saved the neighbors cat from a tree?

Paramedics get to piss in your food cause they CPR'd the drunk driver back into perfect health... sorry about your kid though.

Police get to shoot up a couple hippies because... actually ##### the hippies.

The point is, no one ever remembers you for the good you do if you #### up your visual rep.

Clinton waged and won a war with out going into debt and instead managed to build the economy, instead we just remember that he shot a load on some ugly secretaries blouse and did NOT inhale.

Kennedy stood strong against the Ruskies, but all we remember his an infamous conspiracy on exactly how he caught a bullet and that he got to bang Monroe when she was still something to look at.

Presley served in the Navy, fought the war and did massive fundraiser drives for all sorts of social problems; all we remember is the fat ##### in white leather changing the channel with a revolver and then ODing on burgers and shakes.

If you want to continue doing business with John, great. But no matter what good deeds you've done; its not a free ticket to sh*t on other people. I mean Hitler DID give the Germans health care, I guess that covered the first million in his ovens right?

/end rant

9mmGuy, have you tried talking to others about the PUMA PPS? It seems to be the one that shipped in a tactical stock; looks like a magpul CRT on it too. Didn't find too much yet on google, but that seems to be the direction to look thus far.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    9mmgunguy;
    "I'm guessing by the lack of response nothing is coming out. "

Why do you ask if you already know the answer ??
    Martar.
    Wow sounds like great customer service here. Thought your business was named Marstar not Martar ?

BANNED
    I would have laughed all the way out of the store, lol. To be honest, I thought he was drunk since he didn't even spell "marstar" correctly.
    Alright well keep putting up and dealing with drunk, disrespectful business owners if you want to. But don't try and make it sound like its perfectly normal and acceptable, because its not.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ciphery's Avatar
    Wow! I've never bought anything from Marstar but the way you guys rip on the owner is......well devastating. I'd be a dick to people if I got ripped on continually too.
    That being said the Marstar website apears to be in dire need of a technician there are a lot of listings for stuff that no longer exists. Is ANYTHING in stock currently?