Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Ammo! .223 / .308 / 7.62 / 9mm / .45

Quote Originally Posted by mobusten View Post
    How does that matter? If they're selling the good stuff that cheap, I'll be keeping my eye on this place for when they get more. They haven't responded because there was nothing to respond to until today.
    You know these where typical sale prices 6 months ago right ? I highly doubt they will price match those prices with no more Norc ammo coming in, all the crap that happening arround the world limiting the amount of surplus ammo/guns coming in.

So just saying don't hope to much
    Voila my 0.02

Quote Originally Posted by --PA-- View Post
    You know these where typical sale prices 6 months ago right ? I highly doubt they will price match those prices with no more Norc ammo coming in, all the crap that happening arround the world limiting the amount of surplus ammo/guns coming in.

Voila my 0.02
    was just there bud same prices

Quote Originally Posted by --PA-- View Post

Voila my 0.02
    Who said anything about Norinco? I was inquiring about the Czech S&B ammo. No turmoil or shipping ban from there.

Quote Originally Posted by hammertime66 View Post
    was just there bud same prices
    Then I retract what I said, if the shipping charges are reasonable I know where I'm spending my tax return

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234