Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Tactical Imports M84 ŠKORPION Promo Video!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer st1264's Avatar
    M84's are sold out... these are tons of fun at the range and draw a lot of attention. I'm very pleased with mine.

Are there going to be any more SKORPIONS at all for sale.

I am dying to get one.

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by borzee View Post
    Are there going to be any more SKORPIONS at all for sale.

I am dying to get one.
    If there's enough interest we might be able to talk to manufacturer into seeing if they can put together a small shipment.
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

From my understanding m84 are made by Serbian Zastava manufacturer. Vz 61 by Czech republic.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    If there's enough interest we might be able to talk to manufacturer into seeing if they can put together a small shipment.
    I'll take one in 9mm.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    I am interested. What would be needed to get something started.

Quote Originally Posted by izbeglaja View Post
    From my understanding m84 are made by Serbian Zastava manufacturer. Vz 61 by Czech republic.
    I phoned the CFO and was connected with the firearms tech office - they were super friendly and very helpful in explaining everything to me, and I mean that.

I was told that the CSA-made VZ 61 is restricted IF it has the wire stock AND is marked "COMBAT" on the receiver. If it's marked "PISTOL", like the one on the auction site, it's prohibited.
    I didn't get too clear of an answer as to why the stamp mark on the side would matter, but it seems that some older "PISTOL" types were made from converted auto receivers, whereas newer ones are made from new-production civilian receivers. Since there's no clear way to tell which one is which, they are all prohibs. To clearly distinguish new from old, the "COMBAT" marking is required, I reckon.

So couldn't we get CSA to stamp a bunch with "COMBAT" on the side?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer st1264's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 5point9straight6 View Post
    I phoned the CFO and was connected with the firearms tech office - they were super friendly and very helpful in explaining everything to me, and I mean that.

I was told that the CSA-made VZ 61 is restricted IF it has the wire stock AND is marked "COMBAT" on the receiver. If it's marked "PISTOL", like the one on the auction site, it's prohibited.
    I didn't get too clear of an answer as to why the stamp mark on the side would matter, but it seems that some older "PISTOL" types were made from converted auto receivers, whereas newer ones are made from new-production civilian receivers. Since there's no clear way to tell which one is which, they are all prohibs. To clearly distinguish new from old, the "COMBAT" marking is required, I reckon.

So couldn't we get CSA to stamp a bunch with "COMBAT" on the side?
    What does this have to do with the Zastava M84 semiautomatic (new receiver) version of the VZ61 Skorpion???
    Last edited by st1264; 04-09-2014 at 06:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by st1264 View Post
    What does this have to do with the Zastava M84 semiautomatic (new receiver) version of the VZ61 Skorpion???
    All I'm saying is that Zastava isn't the only manufacturer of a semi-auto Skorpion. There's a new-receiver VZ61 version, which I was told is also classified restricted.

Zastava M84, CSA VZ61, who cares. Just bring in what's legal AND what's available.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234