Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Surplus ammo!

All your ammo deals become useless for people living on west coast, there are so many items I want to get from you guys, but when I see the shipping, it's more expensive than to just buy local. This 1200 round crate to ship to vancouver cost $88 shipping, which makes it $288 plus tax for some good quality 1200, or I can just get 1440 rounds local for $250 plus tax. Have you guys considered using Canpar for cheaper alternative source for shipping for the people that are further away from your location?

Sponsoring Dealer
    Quote Originally Posted by Veiwsonic View Post
    This ammo, Russian or Czech ?
    Good Ol' Czech

Sponsoring Dealer
    Quote Originally Posted by Veiwsonic View Post
    All your ammo deals become useless for people living on west coast, there are so many items I want to get from you guys, but when I see the shipping, it's more expensive than to just buy local. This 1200 round crate to ship to vancouver cost $88 shipping, which makes it $288 plus tax for some good quality 1200, or I can just get 1440 rounds local for $250 plus tax. Have you guys considered using Canpar for cheaper alternative source for shipping for the people that are further away from your location?
    Hi Viewsonic,
    We can use Canpar but only if you insist because we have had such terrible service from them which reflects badly upon Wolverine. We have to have the automated shipping rates on our webpage to satisfy customer demand. However the automated quotes can sometimes be excessive and do not reflect on the actual shipping costs that we will charge the customer.

We are between a rock and a hard place here, customers want the convenience of automated quotations but we suffer because they are often unreliable.

If you feel the shipping quote is excessive we urge you to email sales@wolverinesupplies.com that we can supply a quote manually from the cheapest carrier.

Sellier and Bellot is a Czech company

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rick911's Avatar
    80-90$ shipping for QC.... Nty

AND YES

I called to verify this joke and its accurate.

found this to shoot well in several different sks rifles (russian & chinese)
    (i've found) this ammo shoots better than chinese & russian surplus
    just emailed for shipping quote to vancouver island...
    wonder if cheaper to order two, in order to keep (overall) per box cost down?

yikes...

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine Supplies View Post
    Hi Viewsonic,
    We can use Canpar but only if you insist because we have had such terrible service from them which reflects badly upon Wolverine. We have to have the automated shipping rates on our webpage to satisfy customer demand. However the automated quotes can sometimes be excessive and do not reflect on the actual shipping costs that we will charge the customer.

We are between a rock and a hard place here, customers want the convenience of automated quotations but we suffer because they are often unreliable.

If you feel the shipping quote is excessive we urge you to email sales@wolverinesupplies.com that we can supply a quote manually from the cheapest carrier.
    Thanks :D sounds good, me and bunch of friends, have a huge list of items to order, I will email with our list of items, with request for Canpar shipping. I have had great service from Canpar as per rates and deliveries, but ya I got to admit, they did lose one of my shotguns in their distribution Centre in vancouver, and the vendor has to ship a second one, but besides that, all good.

i think the last time you had this ammo i did get a quote for here in NS (B0T1W0) i think it was around $110 range, would love to see canpar (always had good experience ) as they seem to be cheaper

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Wolverine View Post
    We can't ship ammo to the NWT. *Our Carriers are telling us that at a certain point the shipment is taken over by Canada Post who will refuse to handle it and it gets returned to us at our expense. For those of you living in the NWT, do you know of a Carrier who will ship bulk ammunition to you? This is an ongoing problem that we would like to solve.* Edit by John H.
    i guess the only alternative is can u ship Fedex they give it to Buffalo Airways in Edmonton so Canada Post never touches it

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast