Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: HC3R Ruger 10/22 Magazine

HC3R Ruger 10/22 Magazine

Seeing as these magazines are quite new to the Canadian market I thought I would let every know how they functioned for me today at the range. I bought these from Brent, as usual top notch customer service. These magazines work exactly like advertised, easy to load. I ran 300 rounds through them, many times rapid fired a magazine using blazer ammo. Not one FTE, only once a fail to load a round. I HIGHLY recommend people to try these magazines, you wont be disappointed.

I bought a pair last month. These work awesome! I have fed 1,000 rounds through the pair over the last three days, and about 2,000 total. They love CCI Blazers, but hate Federal bulk. Winchester 555 works well too. They fit way more snug in my Ruger SR22 than my Butler Creek Steel Lips.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jeffcarr88's Avatar
    Hate Federal bulk...

That is ALL I shoot...
    Never argue with an idiot!!! --- Do not ASSume!!! --- “Critics are men who watch a battle from a high place then come down and shoot the survivors.” – Ernest Hemingway

Agree great magazines!!

It also fits very snug in the magazine well in a ruger 10/22 target

+1 ran 300 rounds through two rifles with one mag. very satisfied

Thanks for your feedback guys! I myself bought one of these mags, used it on the weekend and was very impressed! If anyone is looking they can be found on our website: http://www.wolverinesupplies.com/pro...hTerm=hc3r&v=1

Cheers,
    Danielle

Did you shoot any Federal bulk?
    Never argue with an idiot!!! --- Do not ASSume!!! --- “Critics are men who watch a battle from a high place then come down and shoot the survivors.” – Ernest Hemingway

No, I was using Winchester Wildcat but I'm planning to run Federal bulk tomorrow and will let you know the result!

Thanks much!!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast