Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: T-97 scope mount

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Isn't it great how Canam answered, and when he did only one CGN user posting in this thread actually thanked him for his reply? You could have missed it between all the infighting.

Sad.

Thank you Can Am. Amazed you haven't locked this down.

^ I've checked every T97 thread on a daily basis for this same reason! haha

Just got my scope mount earlier this week, now I just need the T97 to go with it!
    SJRGC
    Disclaimer: This post was generated by a robot. The contents of this posting are the ownership of the post creator, and may not be used, reproduced, or copied without the permission of the post creator.

Quote Originally Posted by NLGT View Post
    ^ I've checked every T97 thread on a daily basis for this same reason! haha

Just got my scope mount earlier this week, now I just need the T97 to go with it!
    I bought the mount as soon as it was announced that the T97 was NR and coming.
    And I've bought A LOT of ammo...which, I think, is the best way to show my appreciation to CanAm.
    Last edited by bcbravo2zero; 08-21-2013 at 10:02 PM. Reason: Sp
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by CanAm View Post
    If we said we would do it, we will honour it.

Frankly, I don't remember either way.
    That's all I needed to know. Thanks for the reply. Looking forward to getting the gun.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CanadianReich's Avatar
    imo we will need a cheek riser with a scope on the carrying handle no?

any even made for this? (readies his block of wood, cammo raggs, and duct tape)
    Please ban this account. I've been using it so long, with so many posts and information divulged, I suspect most anyone can tell who I am now. Do I still have my "reasonable expectation of privacy" with this account? Time to move on.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    I build a vacuum molder with that in mind for what it's worth. Actually, riser and case deflector.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Quote Originally Posted by CanAm View Post
    If we said we would do it, we will honour it.

Frankly, I don't remember either way.
    ^That why I keep ordering from these sons of bitches , they simply rock for customer service .
    Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of #### by the clean end.

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    Someone will need to refresh my memory with an old email or post.

CGN Regular
    SO----should one stock up on 223 0r 556?????????????I guess it will accept both, but will .223 be easier on the action than 5.56????????????

Quote Originally Posted by mracer View Post
    SO----should one stock up on 223 0r 556?????????????I guess it will accept both, but will .223 be easier on the action than 5.56????????????
    If it takes 5.56, it can take .223
    There is no "going easy" on the action, as long as you don't use bubbas over powered handloads I guess.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast