Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: T-97 scope mount

The inclusion of a scope mount was dependent on putting down a $100 deposit 4+ years ago, as that post stated. If you didn't do this, don't haggle them for free stuff, they've already been given the shaft the first time around, not to mention they are asking $150 less than anyone else offering the rifle. Show them some support here guys...

Quote Originally Posted by TT_270wsm View Post
    The inclusion of a scope mount was dependent on putting down a $100 deposit 4+ years ago, as that post stated. If you didn't do this, don't haggle them for free stuff, they've already been given the shaft the first time around, not to mention they are asking $150 less than anyone else offering the rifle. Show them some support here guys...
    I agree.

I placed my pre-order in Oct. 2009, after the $100 deposit was waived. I'm not expecting to get a free scope mount.
    Last edited by jer_vic; 08-22-2013 at 04:33 PM. Reason: added "free" for clarity - I may purchase one
    This does seem to suggest that cats are – generally speaking – quick-to-anger control-freaks that act without forethought.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    It would also be for those who didn't ask for the $100 back or credited toward something else.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Hey guys
    I bought the norinco 500 rounds of ammo, and 1911A1 deal; These guys at Canada Ammo smack stuff out of the park. On top of the said items, they included a spare set of grips for those that quibbled about the grips they came with (mine weren't cracked by the way), a stack of targets, a couple of really awesome magazines that I would subscribe to if they had an e-mail, and a cool little plastic gun to glue to the safe.
    These guys are first rate, and I doubt that you'll get any less than more than what you paid for.
    ivor

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CanadianReich's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NLGT View Post
    Stop being cheap and pay them the money if you want the mount. Lots of SKS's around if you can't afford a $50 sight rail on a $1000 gun. No down payment, don't expect to find loopholes to get a freebie.

Nice to see them following through on what they said years after the fact though.

so what is it?

if they offered the free mount years ago and I qualified for it am I being cheap or are they following through on what they said years after the fact?

As far as me being cheap.

Damn right

every gun I buy is 1) cheap 2) reliable 3) expendable

ergo my Norinco M14, Norinco M4, Norinco USGI 1911, Dominion Arms Girzly 12.5 4+1, Sks (any),
    cz858

ak47 would be nice

I like the stuff you dont pay much for so you dont worry about using it and can toss some motor oil on the scratches and keep on going

I dont really buy many guns thou........

I've about $500/year to spend on guns and ammo

thats it

as far as the mount goes,
    Tis just a matter of who qualified, if anyone, and of these folk if anyone is left who still qualifies.
    Please ban this account. I've been using it so long, with so many posts and information divulged, I suspect most anyone can tell who I am now. Do I still have my "reasonable expectation of privacy" with this account? Time to move on.

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianReich View Post
    so what is it?

if they offered the free mount years ago and I qualified for it am I being cheap or are they following through on what they said years after the fact? ...
    You clearly said you never put the deposit down. Err-Go, you don't apply. Inquiring about it and putting the money down are two different things. What I was saying was, for those who actually did put the deposit down, it's nice to see that CanAm still honors what they said years after the fact. BTW, I like cheap guns too, I guess my post was a little off, as the T97 isn't expensive all things considered, but a little more when compared to an SKS. My main point was if you're on the fence on buying a 50 dollar sight rail, and thinking you can find a loophole to get one on the basis that you inquired about a deposit, you probably shouldn't be buying a $1K gun. Not trying to be a d!ck, just trying to get my point across is all.

Also, to Ivor, I bet you didn't know that little plastic gun as doubles as a pen! haha Just haul off the end of the barrel.

Bottom line, CanAm has been great to deal with in my experience, as well as many others. Hats off to them for securing the T97, and holding to what they said years back. /Thread
    SJRGC
    Disclaimer: This post was generated by a robot. The contents of this posting are the ownership of the post creator, and may not be used, reproduced, or copied without the permission of the post creator.

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    This is going off the rails. Locked

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234