Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: T-97 scope mount

CGN Ultra frequent flyer

T-97 scope mount

I've had a T-97 on order from Can-Am for the last 4 years or so & am waiting patiently for them to arrive. At the time I ordered, Can-Am was offering a free scope mount for those who pre-ordered. They are currently stocking the mounts and my question is simply is that offer still going to be honoured? I'm not trying to be nasty here and will order a mount if I have to but I don't want to buy one & then find out that there's one included with the gun.

I've sent two email inquiries to Can-Am in the past week but have received no reply to either one. I don't know if they've been ignored or just not read so I'm hoping this post will garner an answer. Thanks.
    Last edited by ted_dent; 08-20-2013 at 08:41 AM.

good question, I was wondering about that my self. As I recall, there was a posting sometime ago about this, and be honest, I don't think CanAM will/needs to honor this, after all t97a is not the same as t97nrr. And it is nice enough the canam kept the price same as back in 2009 for the new t97nrr.

Quote Originally Posted by ted_dent View Post
    I've had a t-97 on order from Can-Am for the last 4 years or so & am waiting patiently for them to arrive. At the time I ordered Can-Am was offering a free scope mount for those who pre-ordered. They are currently stocking the mounts and my question is simply is that offer still going to be honoured? I'm not trying to be nasty here and will order a mount if I have to but I don't want to buy one & then find out that there's one included with the gun.

I've sent two email inquiries to Can-Am in the past week but have received no reply to either one. I don't know if they've been ignored or just not read so I'm hoping this post will garner an answer. Thanks.
    Geez, they were hosed enough on the 1st go-around don't ya think? They've kept the price at least $150 below their competitors, so I for one won't be demanding more from CanAm.

And I admit that as a business owner myself, I have extra sympathy...
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by bcbravo2zero View Post
    Geez, they were hosed enough on the 1st go-around don't ya think? They've kept the price at least $150 below their competitors, so I for one won't be demanding more from CanAm
    Couldn't agree more!

Quote Originally Posted by ted_dent View Post
    I'm not looking to hose anybody. I just want a simple answer to a simple question and none has been forthcoming. Considering that I've let them keep my money for over 4 years I don't think it's an unreasonable request, but thanks for coming out.
    You guys put money down for four years? In that case...a response is definitely in order!

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    If we said we would do it, we will honour it.

Frankly, I don't remember either way.

I was told the same thing as well....if you pre-ordered, you were getting (2) mags, and if you placed the $100 deposit, you'd also get the scope mount

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by CanAm View Post
    If we said we would do it, we will honour it.

Frankly, I don't remember either way.
    That's very generous of you. Glad I bought all my ammo through you over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by canuckchap View Post
    I was told the same thing as well....if you pre-ordered, you were getting (2) mags, and if you placed the $100 deposit, you'd also get the scope mount
    I can't remember the 2 mags, but I remember the scope mount clearly. Hopefully I can find it in the t97 case.

Last I heard they were coming into Canada Mid-Late Sept.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast