Thread: Response

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by padawan View Post
    Yep

Quite the pack of hypocrite's on here.

"Fight the government.....we need more freedom"
    "join the CSSA and NFA....to help fight the good fight"
    "sign this petition to get rid of the CFO's"

Shhhhh........take it easy on our dealers.....we don't want to seem impatient. That order you paid for 6 months ago, you remember, the in-stock item you bought last year. I'm sure their just really busy.....it will come soon. Now be a good Canadian and keep waiting (and please, stop emailing for updates)
    Jackpot!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kidcom View Post
    It has been 10 days since I posted my request for information on the availability of Walther products with no response. According to North Sylva's sticky at the beginning of this thread they "will be more than happy to answer any questions about products and availability." the problem is, I'm still waiting for the courtesy of a reply from North Sylva......
    Kidcom,

Please feel free to email me with questions like this. You will likely get a faster response.

You do have my email address as you have emailed me before.

Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by North_Sylva View Post
    Kidcom,

Please feel free to email me with questions like this. You will likely get a faster response.

You do have my email address as you have emailed me before.

Thanks,
    What I don't understand is that your here now and have taken the time to responding to my thread post but you still didn't answer my original question about Walther availability......
    Last edited by kidcom; 08-30-2013 at 12:11 AM.
    Member: S&WCA, S&WHF

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I'm from the generation before E-mail and internet. Now that it is here why the Heck would you not respond to e-mails. Unless it is personal the phone is a waste of everyones time. So answering a question on this thread may save other people wasting time on the phone!!!

kidcom, sometimes its best to just be quiet and do what everyone (including the distributor) says instead of trying hard to save face.

Are you interested in your Walther question, or more about trying to not back down on a forum? just curious...

[QUOTE=walperstyle;9064229]kidcom, sometimes its best to just be quiet and do what everyone (including the distributor) says instead of trying hard to save face.

Are you interested in your Walther question, or more about trying to not back down on a forum? just curious...[/QUOTE

The former.... of course...... the later naa just conversation.

Let's face the facts. We've got the money and if they don't want us to spend it on their products, they'll be out of business pretty quick. If they chose to ignore us here, well to me that's the first step in the wrong direction. I'm not here to chase after them but they better damn well be chasing after me or any of the other GunNutz members, if they want our business. I know your probably thinking that I'm a lone wolf out here in GunNutz land. I'm not the only one willing to buy their product but with their attitude, believe me they'll eventually be on the losing end. Enough said......
    Last edited by kidcom; 08-31-2013 at 12:32 AM.
    Member: S&WCA, S&WHF

Quote Originally Posted by kidcom View Post
    It has been 10 days since I inposted my request for information on the availability of Walther products with no response. According to North Sylva's sticky at the beginning of this thread they "will be more than happy to answer any questions about products and availability." the problem is, I'm still waiting for the courtesy of a reply from North Sylva......
    Try Wanstalls their customer service is #1 they are fast efficient professional and treat you as #1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123