Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: KSG Shotgun Presale

Quote Originally Posted by NLGT View Post
    Man oh man, I want one of these rediculous bad! Bad timing as I'm waiting to pay on a T97.

Do you expect you may have another order later this fall, or is it just a once-in-a-while kind of thing?
    They seem to come in every couple of months. Alternately, some jerk-off is going to be selling one on EE for $2000 shortly (or is already).
    Check other started threads for combo deals

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Wrong Way's Avatar
    Ontario.....far enough N of T.O. that I (almost) can't smell it
    Quote Originally Posted by Razer View Post
    They seem to come in every couple of months. Alternately, some jerk-off is going to be selling one on EE for $2000 shortly (or is already).
    Jerk off? hey! Im going to be listing my NIB shortly for 2,500.00

(but mine comes with an 870P magnum as well)
    My posts are the intellectual property of the person commenting under the pseudonym "Wrong Way". Any use, in whole or in part, for reference outside this forum requires the express written consent of its author.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrong Way View Post
    Jerk off? hey! Im going to be listing my NIB shortly for 2,500.00

(but mine comes with an 870P magnum as well)
    It better come with a few crates of slugs at that price too, otherwise, the jerk-off title applies. I'm not opposed to fair market pricing (aka, some small mark-up is 'ok'), but straight up gouging is just disgusting. In case anyone forgot the $100/pmag days (lol)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Wrong Way's Avatar
    Ontario.....far enough N of T.O. that I (almost) can't smell it
    Quote Originally Posted by Razer View Post
    It better come with a few crates of slugs at that price too, otherwise, the jerk-off title applies. I'm not opposed to fair market pricing (aka, some small mark-up is 'ok'), but straight up gouging is just disgusting. In case anyone forgot the $100/pmag days (lol)
    Ok...I was making a funny....but now you're just being offensive. Let me ask you...what do YOU think a brand new KSG is worth? (I can tell ya...11-1200 plus tax/ship....or 1,380.00)....how about a Police Magnum in the same shape? (That would be 955.00 + tax/ship from wolverine...or 1,110.00) for a grand total of $2,490.00.

So selling mine, for what they cost anywhere, for guns that nobody can get, somehow makes me a jerk off? Hell, that does not even include a "small mark up" which you just said would be "ok".

Wow.
    My posts are the intellectual property of the person commenting under the pseudonym "Wrong Way". Any use, in whole or in part, for reference outside this forum requires the express written consent of its author.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrong Way View Post
    Ok...I was making a funny....but now you're just being offensive. Let me ask you...what do YOU think a brand new KSG is worth? (I can tell ya...11-1200 plus tax/ship....or 1,380.00)....how about a Police Magnum in the same shape? (That would be 955.00 + tax/ship from wolverine...or 1,110.00) for a grand total of $2,490.00.

So selling mine, for what they cost anywhere, for guns that nobody can get, somehow makes me a jerk off? Hell, that does not even include a "small mark up" which you just said would be "ok".

Wow.
    My bad on the 870 valuation, I was going with a regular version (aka, sorry).

Also, as for what's fair, that's for the individual buyer to decide, but gouging is gouging when someone is asking $2000 for a $1300 shotgun. Its not like they're never coming in again, just another couple months wait.

^ Espcially after rounds have been thrown through the tube.
    SJRGC
    Disclaimer: This post was generated by a robot. The contents of this posting are the ownership of the post creator, and may not be used, reproduced, or copied without the permission of the post creator.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123