Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: COLT LE6920 M4 & LE6920SOCOM In-Stock

To back up Questar's claim, the LMT is an EXCELLENT rifle. If I had to choose between a Colt or an LMT (I don't own a Colt of any type) I think flipping a coin would do just fine. I personally have LMT rifles and they are top notch. Colt I know nothing about and assume they are just as good (but certainly not better).
    "War does not determine who is right - only who is left." - Bertrand Russell

Quote Originally Posted by Shooter1of38 View Post
    So.....no RPAL then....doesn't really matter who makes it, who inspects it....you ain't getting one.
    You can't say...
    But I will never pay around $2000 for a LE6920, I'm not out my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by EDX2308 View Post
    To back up Questar's claim, the LMT is an EXCELLENT rifle. If I had to choose between a Colt or an LMT (I don't own a Colt of any type) I think flipping a coin would do just fine. I personally have LMT rifles and they are top notch. Colt I know nothing about and assume they are just as good (but certainly not better).
    Questar keep talking about LMT. I don't know how many AR15 LMT make and how many been sold each year. Personally I doubt it will be the same level compare with Colt, Bushmaster, SIG etc.
    When I post the original post, the other brand, I mainly refer to major manufacturers. For sure, it based on what I read, but from reliable and multiple resource.

Quote Originally Posted by berserksun View Post
    Questar keep talking about LMT. I don't know how many AR15 LMT make and how many been sold each year. Personally I doubt it will be the same level compare with Colt, Bushmaster, SIG etc.
    When I post the original post, the other brand, I mainly refer to major manufacturers. For sure, it based on what I read, but from reliable and multiple resource.
    You are entitled to your opinion and that of your sources, but lets remember that Questar like other companies pay for this space, so be thoughtful and respectful of how you utilize their forum, I would suggest you can take this off- line and discuss by email or pm with them, I think good manners and etiquette are always well received.

gadget
    War Is Never Undertaken by an Ideal State, Except in Defence of its Honour, or its Safety

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Nestor's Avatar
    LMT, BCM and Colt are all excellent quality rifles.
    Anyone saying that LMT is not with Bushmaster in terms of quality is exactly right...just because Bushmaster is far, far behind LMT.
    Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is that you're stupid and you make bad decisions.

CGN frequent flyer
    Wow this isn't the place for this debate.

Thanks for bringing these in questar!

CGN Regular
    Great to see these Colt rifles on you site Questar !
    I have a 6920 Socom and its a fine piece of kit.
    Any LE6940 's coming in ?

Zombiepocalypse Preparedness Center, Zombieville Center (Building 3, Munitions Storage)
    you can ask all the guys with LE6920's -- most of them would say they'd never had in issue with their colt and would probably pick it over any other AR. (brand loyalty has something to do with this as well) Some people will only buy apple products?!?
    Colt's been in the game for a long time, as with anything else when you're in the game for so long.. you get a lot of time to fix imperfection and establish a decent quality control and manufacturing process. Saying that you're paying extra for Colt is not always true. You can buy a colt LE6920 at walmart in the U.S for 900-1000$ but hey..I'm sure walmart orders these by the skid.. hence the great prices!

Not even on sale!
    It's easy to be brave from a safe distance.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CZ85Combat's Avatar
    Still a great price for the Cdn market
    Remember when these were selling for 3K +?
    That wasn't too long ago

Zombiepocalypse Preparedness Center, Zombieville Center (Building 3, Munitions Storage)
    yep. I bought mine for 2800$ YEARS ago.... :D and at the time.. that was a great deal!
    It's easy to be brave from a safe distance.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast