Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Xtreme Models of Tanfoglio Pistols now available for Pre-order. Stock II/III and LC

Quote Originally Posted by carlchevalier View Post
    Great. One last question, my last standard gun was a SV. I reloaded long meaning 180g .40 cal @ 1.200 can I still do that or not?
    I'm not a reloader but I understand your question as it was a concern to me. The newer Tanfo K series magazines incorporate a shim that reportedly makes using standard lenght .40 reliable.
    Nighthawk Custom Predator II 45, Nighthawk Custom .22 upper, CZ Shadow 2, CZ Shadow 2 Canadian, CZ Shadow 1 Custom, Chiappa Rhino DS .357 Gold, SIG P-226 Elite 9mm, SIG 226 40 Upper, SIG P-320 X-Five, SIG Super Target 45, Beretta Centurion, Ruger PC Carbine Takedown 6-Position Stock 9mm Luger 18.6″ Barrel Non-Restricted

I got two spare recoil springs with my Limited. One is tagged KG 6,46 and the other KG 5,09. When are these used and what is the one that came in the .40 gun?
    Nighthawk Custom Predator II 45, Nighthawk Custom .22 upper, CZ Shadow 2, CZ Shadow 2 Canadian, CZ Shadow 1 Custom, Chiappa Rhino DS .357 Gold, SIG P-226 Elite 9mm, SIG 226 40 Upper, SIG P-320 X-Five, SIG Super Target 45, Beretta Centurion, Ruger PC Carbine Takedown 6-Position Stock 9mm Luger 18.6″ Barrel Non-Restricted

Freedom Ventures - CGN Sponsor Freedom Ventures's Avatar
    This should help.

The Lim Customs are "L" Guns, so their original spec spring is the 53AA for 40 cal - that's what's in your gun.

You got one spare spring that is lighter (54AA) and one heavier (75AA) with it.

Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/freedom.ventures.92
    Follow us on Instagram at https://instagram.com/freedom_ventures/

Please do not PM- email us at sales@freedomventures.ca

www.freedomventures.ca (902) 455-5483

Perfect Mr. Sean. I'm sure I wasn't the only one who didn't know.

Herc

Limited Custom Extreme in 45 ACP - Slow Motion

Notice the strong ejection. This is after 400 rounds of hand loads using dirty 700x powder.
    45 ACP Junkie... Nothing More, Nothing Less...

Thank you Freedom Ventures for making this happen. I am a happy owner of an Xtreme Stock III. Gives me such confidence knowing that I cannot blame the pistol anymore.

I really appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by John_Dracul View Post
    Thank you Freedom Ventures for making this happen. I am a happy owner of an Xtreme Stock III. Gives me such confidence knowing that I cannot blame the pistol anymore.

I really appreciate it!
    I shot my first match with my Limited Custom Xtreme. Careful as it will grow on you for sure. The wife has all the plastic stuffed into her bra!

Word to the wise and others:

My Brand New Limited Custom is a joy. HOWEVER the trigger overtravel screw almost hit the floor the other day and just three minutes ago, I noticed the front sight had walked out 1/4 inch. It's back in place and both screws took a bath in Blue Loctite.

Is there anything else that needs to be bedded down Mr. Sean?

Freedom Ventures - CGN Sponsor Freedom Ventures's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hercster View Post
    Word to the wise and others:

My Brand New Limited Custom is a joy. HOWEVER the trigger overtravel screw almost hit the floor the other day and just three minutes ago, I noticed the front sight had walked out 1/4 inch. It's back in place and both screws took a bath in Blue Loctite.

Is there anything else that needs to be bedded down Mr. Sean?
    Next time you're at the range sighting in, put some blue loctite on the elevation screw of the LPA sight and re-sight in. All LPA sights have elevation screws that walk.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer maurice's Avatar
    I shot terrible my first match with my xtreme s2. My next match was with a green fibre optic front sight..much better. Now that i sighted it in...much better. Trigger is getting smooth...SA is almost ridiculously light..2 lbs max
    HOT DOGS GIVE ME ENERGY, SO I CAN FIGHT OFF MY DEMONS