Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141626 ... LastLast

Thread: Xtreme Models of Tanfoglio Pistols now available for Pre-order. Stock II/III and LC

Good news, Sean? Nudge, nudge, wink, wink, say no more..........
    BTW, could you pm me the trigger work that will be done?
    cheers and HNY!

Quote Originally Posted by RGC View Post
    Good news, Sean? Nudge, nudge, wink, wink, say no more..........
    BTW, could you pm me the trigger work that will be done?
    cheers and HNY!
    Huh? Are the guns on their way? What's this trigger work all about?

Mr. R.,

Are you trying to tease the kids? Some of us got nothing under the tree and are cranky. Do be aware that you are playing with boys despite what our drivers' licenses say. I assumed that all the trigger would be done in the land of rigatoni. What are you hiding?

Mr. G.
    Nighthawk Custom Predator II 45, Nighthawk Custom .22 upper, CZ Shadow 2, CZ Shadow 2 Canadian, CZ Shadow 1 Custom, Chiappa Rhino DS .357 Gold, SIG P-226 Elite 9mm, SIG 226 40 Upper, SIG P-320 X-Five, SIG Super Target 45, Beretta Centurion, Ruger PC Carbine Takedown 6-Position Stock 9mm Luger 18.6″ Barrel Non-Restricted

Mr G.....trigger "job" done overseas as I understand.......just wanted to know more details on it...........and go enjoy your tanning........wife buying me winter down jackets up here!

That's what I thought. I was wondering if you were getting special attention from Mr. Sean. For what it's worth it's cold and wet today at just 44F. The locals hibernate at 50F so it's really quiet. We should be back into the mid 60's in a few days in time for a carbine match on Sunday. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
    Nighthawk Custom Predator II 45, Nighthawk Custom .22 upper, CZ Shadow 2, CZ Shadow 2 Canadian, CZ Shadow 1 Custom, Chiappa Rhino DS .357 Gold, SIG P-226 Elite 9mm, SIG 226 40 Upper, SIG P-320 X-Five, SIG Super Target 45, Beretta Centurion, Ruger PC Carbine Takedown 6-Position Stock 9mm Luger 18.6″ Barrel Non-Restricted

Freedom Ventures - CGN Sponsor Freedom Ventures's Avatar
    Got an update from the factory this AM;

Your order is at the Assembling Dept. so in 2-3 weeks it should be available for being delivered.
    There was a bunch of other things in there going on about the issues at the Italian foreign Ministry causing the factory all sorts of hardships that I won't bore people with, but that is the latest I have received regarding delivery.

I PROFUSELY apologize for the delay. When the guns were ordered, the pro-forma invoice from Tanfoglio said "DELIVERY: WEEK No 48" and we confirmed that meant the end of November.

As I get further updates, I will pass them on.

Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/freedom.ventures.92
    Follow us on Instagram at https://instagram.com/freedom_ventures/

Please do not PM- email us at sales@freedomventures.ca

www.freedomventures.ca (902) 455-5483

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Onagoth's Avatar
    Have this shipment been approved for export yet? Not sure what is meant by "be available for being delivered"

It sounds like some of the delay is on Tanfoglio as well....if the shipment was confirmed end of November...shouldn't it already be assembled?
    The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.

- Richard Feynman

Thanks Sean. I know I'm one of many that have total faith in you. Dealing with suppliers at distance, language issues and multiple bureaucracies are a major pain. You da man cuz you keep us kids informed.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canuck223's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Onagoth View Post
    Have this shipment been approved for export yet? Not sure what is meant by "be available for being delivered"

It sounds like some of the delay is on Tanfoglio as well....if the shipment was confirmed end of November...shouldn't it already be assembled?
    Firearms manufacturers work somewhat like automotive manufacturers, with some parts kept in reserve but largely on a just in time basis.
    The proforma invoice likely doesn't mean guns are finished and waiting for shipping. It more likely means they are scheduled for production and will be shipped in the window quoted if the payment and permits are in place.

If Tanfoglio was caught with a sudden change in permit requirements, odds are the production schedule had to change.

Any word?