Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 35678910111213141516171819202123 ... LastLast

Thread: Xtreme Models of Tanfoglio Pistols now available for Pre-order. Stock II/III and LC

I hear you Mr. Cars. Everyone of these posts cause me to mash another key on my keyboard in anticipation. However, it's good to read info from others with similar guns to our long-lost Xtremes. When they finally land you will hear me holler all the way from Cowboy country!!
    Nighthawk Custom Predator II 45, Nighthawk Custom .22 upper, CZ Shadow 2, CZ Shadow 2 Canadian, CZ Shadow 1 Custom, Chiappa Rhino DS .357 Gold, SIG P-226 Elite 9mm, SIG 226 40 Upper, SIG P-320 X-Five, SIG Super Target 45, Beretta Centurion, Ruger PC Carbine Takedown 6-Position Stock 9mm Luger 18.6″ Barrel Non-Restricted

CGN frequent flyer carlchevalier's Avatar
    Are there any stock 2 extreme in 9mm unspoken for in this shipment?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer maurice's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MartyK2500 View Post
    Yeah thats what i figured for the extreme versions, but i am trying to see if the normal stock lll holds up good, ie 30-40k rounds later.
    As a shadow would rattle pretty bad around that count! Olekid thanks for chiming in but a shadow is still tight at that count.
    To be honest i would really like to love the stock ll as i firmly beleive in its capacities, so far it doesnt fit good.
    Now if someone would let me try one with thin grips and ext mag release of some sort i might reconsider.
    speaking from experience.....I sold my first stock2 at about 80,000rds +....it had lots of life left in it....still accurate. I only sold it to buy another model (i think the stock3 special)...I had a gunkote stock2,..the finish was not great....but very tight gun. I am currently running a stock2 9mm. Love em....I bought a P40L and it runs great, as well as a V8 Open gun,...and used to own a Limited Custom .40. I am on the list for the stock2 Xtreme.
    HOT DOGS GIVE ME ENERGY, SO I CAN FIGHT OFF MY DEMONS

Freedom Ventures - CGN Sponsor Freedom Ventures's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by carlchevalier View Post
    Are there any stock 2 extreme in 9mm unspoken for in this shipment?
    No, not this one. The next might have one left.

Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/freedom.ventures.92
    Follow us on Instagram at https://instagram.com/freedom_ventures/

Please do not PM- email us at sales@freedomventures.ca

www.freedomventures.ca (902) 455-5483

While we are waiting for the Xtremes, Mr. Sean, Can you tell us if there are conversions available for these guns? I might be interested in a .22 or 9mm for my Limited. Based on your experience, what would be in a basic parts kit? I usually get a recoil spring, extractor and such for my guns. What would you suggest or are parts required at all for the first two years assuming 2k rounds/year.
    Nighthawk Custom Predator II 45, Nighthawk Custom .22 upper, CZ Shadow 2, CZ Shadow 2 Canadian, CZ Shadow 1 Custom, Chiappa Rhino DS .357 Gold, SIG P-226 Elite 9mm, SIG 226 40 Upper, SIG P-320 X-Five, SIG Super Target 45, Beretta Centurion, Ruger PC Carbine Takedown 6-Position Stock 9mm Luger 18.6″ Barrel Non-Restricted

CGN Ultra frequent flyer heavenIsAlie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MartyK2500 View Post
    Yeah thats what i figured for the extreme versions, but i am trying to see if the normal stock lll holds up good, ie 30-40k rounds later.
    As a shadow would rattle pretty bad around that count! Olekid thanks for chiming in but a shadow is still tight at that count.
    To be honest i would really like to love the stock ll as i firmly beleive in its capacities, so far it doesnt fit good.
    Now if someone would let me try one with thin grips and ext mag release of some sort i might reconsider.
    I did a review on a stock II with 75k through it, the fit was still as solid as the day it left the factory. I also have a friend with a shadow at the same round count and it is in considerably worse shape. the fit and finish on a stock II is amazing
    Protect yourself because no one else here will save you

This just adds to the excitement of having one of these on order. If you need volunteers for a run out to the airport Mr. Sean, give us a call!!!

The extremes must already be shipped from Italy I assume?

Quote Originally Posted by carsmovies View Post
    The extremes must already be shipped from Italy I assume?
    I hope they're not on a slow boat fueled by second grade olive oil!!

Quote Originally Posted by hercster View Post
    I hope they're not on a slow boat fueled by second grade olive oil!!
    I second that.